NFL Thread | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stocking the fridge for the game this weekend.

14705631_10154506145650180_7819112948216039555_n.jpg

Doug Marrone could become an NFL HC again if the Jaguars lose tonight on Thursday Night Football against the Titans.

I bet KaiserUEO will be tuned in for just that and those lovely color rush uniforms.
fine, that would really be his death knell.

ugly, ugly game. im sure the ratings will skyrocket!!

will actually put on pitt-vpi for a bit tonight...

Doug Marrone could become an NFL HC again if the Jaguars lose tonight on Thursday Night Football against the Titans.

I bet KaiserUEO will be tuned in for just that and those lovely color rush uniforms.

Are they wearing the same garbage uniforms they wore last year?

Are they wearing the same garbage uniforms they wore last year?
speaking of garbage, Im forced to root for the garbage that is the iggs v the garbage that is the pokes on sunday.

speaking of garbage, Im forced to root for the garbage that is the iggs v the garbage that is the pokes on sunday.

Cowboys nation welcomes your support, but wouldn't it make more sense to root for the Eagles from your viewpoint, and for the Cowboys to get a 2nd loss.

Cowboys nation welcomes your support, but wouldn't it make more sense to root for the Eagles from your viewpoint, and for the Cowboys to get a 2nd loss.
I think you misread...

My two favorite teams are the Jets and whoever is playing the Cowboys.

Finally, an entertaining game from Wembley. Color me surprised. Now heading toward OT like a bullet train. Great! Please get Jeremy Hill another TD

Just no tie.

But not liking the skins field position here, ugh.

People say Brady complains for flags well Tyrod Taylor does it more.

Brady might be the NFL MVP and only play 12 games.
His stats are insane. Buffalo is hammering him and he is still reading the field incredibly.

Brady might be the NFL MVP and only play 12 games.
His stats are insane. Buffalo is hammering him and he is still reading the field incredibly.

I said it when it happened, the suspension was the best thing that could have happened for the Pats, now Brady is fresh and mad, and the Pats have another qb they can put on the trade market.

So... in northern VA, CBS shows almost the entirety of the Pats v. Bills game only to cut away from the end of the game because it's a blowout. They change coverage to Bucs v. Raiders and then stop the coverage in OT when the game continues past NFL contractual obligations. Therefore, CBS showed the outcomes of zero NFL games today. No wonder viewership is down. So stupid. NFL/CBS fail.

Raiders set a single game record for penalties. Should be over already but fatboy missed 2 crunch time FG's.

Raiders 6-2 good for them. Broncos are a playoff lock as well. Chiefs 5-2.
Looks like 3 playoff teams in the AFC west. NE/Pitt and the AFC South winner.

Big showdown at the Black Hole next week vs. Denver on SNF.

Last edited:
Brock Osweiler: the only player in the NFL who can shut down DeAndre Hopkins. Oh Lord

No kidding. Hopkins should be a #1 fantasy WR if he had just an average QB. That's hurting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.