NFL Thread | Page 313 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should they? I read here he's good for 4,000 and 30 TDs. Of course they left out the part about the 20 picks and 7 fumbles.
I was just thinking in building one for the future. I’m not suggesting someone supplant Eli this year.

Why should they? I read here he's good for 4,000 and 30 TDs. Of course they left out the part about the 20 picks and 7 fumbles.
well he is.

for all of that.

not sure why the INTs and Fumbles matter.

if you watch every snap you know why.

you don't.

so...

I was just thinking in building one for the future. I’m not suggesting someone supplant Eli this year.

It would seem that Pittsburgh, NE and NYG should all be preparing for the future in terms of the QB position.

well he is.

for all of that.

you don't.

so...

Oops I forgot. The turnovers are always somebody else's fault. Forget the fact that there is a huge parallel between turnovers and losses. Let's face it he turns it over. A LOT.

Oops I forgot. The turnovers are always somebody else's fault. Forget the fact that there is a huge parallel between turnovers and losses. Let's face it he turns it over. A LOT.
nope.

95% of all fumbles are the ball carriers fault.

50% of the INTs are.

you can add another 10% to Eli because hed rather throw it up for grabs when its over ( he doesn't care about ratings like the millennial stat boys) than take a sack and make his line look worse than they already are.

That's a valid point but the OL has to be substantially improved or else the talent at the skill positions won't realize their potential. Defense wasn't exactly top shelf last year either.

Big jump last night.

well he is.

for all of that.

you don't.

so...

Just to clarify, Kaiser my friend. Eli has 228 INTs and 89 fumbles - over 300 turnovers in his career - and maybe 1 or 2 have been his fault? Granted, I would have taken him on the Bills all these years, and I give him credit for putting it together to win 2 Super Bowls, but I have a hard time believing stats can lie that much.

Just to clarify, Kaiser my friend. Eli has 228 INTs and 89 fumbles - over 300 turnovers in his career - and maybe 1 or 2 have been his fault? Granted, I would have taken him on the Bills all these years, and I give him credit for putting it together to win 2 Super Bowls, but I have a hard time believing stats can lie that much.
No.

I said 95% of the fumbles are him. You want to make it 98 or 99 or 100 because he’s supposed to have eyes on the back of his head...fine.

Then I’m saying at lot of his INTs are just bullshit.

The half time or end of game heaves that other QBs don’t do to protect their prescious ratings, he does. The down by 2 touchdowns and 30 seconds left...INT Eli. We had 2 starters who were known for running the wrong route on timing plays. 1 year the NY Post figured out tbat Randle was responsible for 11 INTs all by himself...and didn’t include the the ones that hit his hands and popped into the air for an INT, those, the hit em in the hands INTs...the Giants lead the league in every year. It’s crazy. Like anyone, he makes mistakes. I’ve seen every snap he’s taken, many 2 and 3x times...he gets a bad rap...but he’s going to the HOF and is not washed up in the least bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.