NFL Thread | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
amen.

the patsys cheated, got caught, paid for it...and its over.

end of story.

lets play football.

until the patsys cheat again...
I have no idea what your responding to unless it's the troll I blocked.

Roger Goodell owes Tom Brady an apology

Anyone with a brain knows the Pats got railroaded on Deflategate. Science be damned and your overlord Donald trump said so.

I have no idea what your responding to unless it's the troll I blocked.

Roger Goodell owes Tom Brady an apology

Anyone with a brain knows the Pats got railroaded on Deflategate. Science be damned and your overlord Donald trump said so.
6a00d834516bb169e201b7c72fab88970b.jpg

did you read the Shaughnessy article?
Shaughnessy is you. He listens to what to Boston fans think and says the exact opposite to troll the chit out of the city and make himself famous and hated.
Shaughnessy hates the fans and wants them miserable like he is. Fans offered to gofundme page of 1 million dollars for to retire and never appear again on TV or print and he refused because he loves being hated.
Shaughnessy is hated by an overwhelming majority. He is Bud Pollequin in a major market on steroids.

amen.

the patsys cheated, got caught, paid for it...and its over.

end of story.

lets play football.

until the patsys cheat again...

Those goodie two shooing tattle tales the Maras and Manning's got caught caught cheating and don't want to pay the piper.

I was told my team cheated(Saints) and they won the SB. McAdoo and Eli cheat and they score one touchdown.

Those goodie two shooing tattle tales the Maras and Manning's got caught caught cheating and don't want to pay the piper.

I was told my team cheated(Saints) and they won the SB. McAdoo and Eli cheat and they score one touchdown.
unfortunately, 1 of the bad things about NJ is that unlike NYC, its hard to get food delivered after 10pm.

Ben was most likely just calling in for a pizza or maybe some Chinese for after the game.

what can you do??:noidea:

nothing to see here...

NFL international schedule for 2017.
London
Baltimore-Jacksonville
Miami-New Orleans
Minnesota-Cleveland
Arizona-LA Rams
Mexico City
New England-Oakland MNF

Only one game of the bunch worth watching.

As a Cowboy fan, I'd love to face the Giants in the divisional round.

They deserve credit for beating the Cowboys twice but at the same time they beat a rookie QB twice by a total of 4 points.

Not a Cowboy fan in the least but that assessment is unduly harsh. He's a pretty good QB.

For the bulk of his time in Dallas he had a shitty oline and no defense. He carried the team on his back.

So he may not be Roger or Troy he was still pretty damn good.

Prescott' last three games:

46 - 79, 499 yards, 3 TD, 2 INT, 77 rushing yards, 1 rushing TD, 3 fumbles

Not terrible, but things are trending in the wrong direction. Romo couldn't have done better? Tampa Bay feels like another 10 - 7 game.

We score less than 17 or 20 against Tampa and lose and it will be the last we see of Dak this year.

He has to win on Sunday or we will get Tony, imo.

We score less than 17 or 20 against Tampa and lose and it will be the last we see of Dak this year.

He has to win on Sunday or we will get Tony, imo.
Dallas cannot clinch HFA this week unless the Giants and Lions tie. A Giant win prevents Dallas from clinching the NFC East. A Lions win prevents Dallas from clinching HFA.

My predictions - Dallas 28- TB 17 and Giants 20 - Lions 20.

Cowboys get HFA and Sanchez will start against Detroit and Philly with Romo also getting some time.

Dallas needs to score for themselves and for me. I have Zeke, Dez, Witten and Bailey on my fantasy team. They almost blew my quarterfinal win last week by playing so poorly against the Giants. Only reason I won was because my QB is Rodgers and the other team had Brees as their QB last week.

They deserve credit for beating the Cowboys twice but at the same time they beat a rookie QB twice by a total of 4 points.
a rook QB who was the darling of the NFL, beat 11 straight teams and was in line for ROY, till the loss.

now, his reputation is being slammed, his acumen is being challenged and hes about to be benched.

welcome to the NFL.

a rook QB who was the darling of the NFL, beat 11 straight teams and was in line for ROY, till the loss.

now, his reputation is being slammed, his acumen is being challenged and hes about to be benched.

welcome to the NFL.

He is still in line for ROY and if he gets back on track this week MVP. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

welcome to the NFL.
Under normal circumstances, people would be patient with him and accept the growing pains (Hi Mr. Thicke), but the Cowboys are hoping for a Super Bowl and there is a star quarterback standing on the sidelines. Presscott is already way ahead of the learning curve and is clearly the future of the franchise. His world shouldn't collapse if he has to take a seat at some point this season.

He is still in line for ROY and if he gets back on track this week MVP. Don't kid yourself otherwise.
ok, then ill just strike your 'beat a rookie QB 2x by only 4 points' from the record and focus on the fact that the Giants beat the de facto #1 team in the NFL 2x and are now a serious threat to all who stand in their way.

ok, then ill just strike your 'beat a rookie QB 2x by only 4 points' from the record and focus on the fact that the Giants beat the de facto #1 team in the NFL 2x and are now a serious threat to all who stand in their way.

#1 team in the NFL is New England as long as they have Brady.

Dallas needs to score for themselves and for me. I have Zeke, Dez, Witten and Bailey on my fantasy team. They almost blew my quarterfinal win last week by playing so poorly against the Giants. Only reason I won was because my QB is Rodgers and the other team had Brees as their QB last week.

I am going with reverse mojo. Got TB as my starting defense this week and am betting against the cowboys. Never fails. I expect dallas to put up 35.

I am going with reverse mojo. Got TB as my starting defense this week and am betting against the cowboys. Never fails. I expect dallas to put up 35.
I really got lucky last week. Almost all Dallas scores get me points except TD's to Williams. Sure enough, the only Dallas TD was a Williams catch. I love ya Guinness but for our sake I hope you lose your fantasy game and a little coin to secure the Boys victory. Way to take one for the team.

Dallas has to beat Tampa. As I wouldn't want to lose that game and give the NYG a chance at the division.
Detroit-MNF and at Philly having to win out would be nerve racking.
I do think the Giants will lose at one of Philly/Washington though.
Zeke Elliott is the ROY and he is the Dallas MVP guy. Dak has been unbelievable the best rookie QB since Andrew Luck but he isn't the straw that stirs the Dallas offense its Elliott. I do think Dak is the better option than Romo over a season but Romo could I guess go on a 5 game run to help the Cowboys win a SB.

NFL MVP contenders. Derek Carr, Tom Brady, Zeke Elliott. Long shot Matt Ryan, Leveon Bell.

Dallas has to beat Tampa. As I wouldn't want to lose that game and give the NYG a chance at the division.
Zeke Elliott is the ROY and he is the Dallas MVP guy. Dak has been unbelievable the best rookie QB since Andrew Luck but he isn't the straw that stirs the Dallas offense its Elliott. I do think Dak is the better option than Romo over a season but Romo could I guess go on a 5 game run to help the Cowboys win a SB.

IMO Dallas needs to do a better job helping him out with their play calling. It was dismal last week. For some reason they decided to stop doing all the stuff he does well and get super conservative.

NFL MVP contenders. Derek Carr, Tom Brady, Zeke Elliott. Long shot Matt Ryan, Leveon Bell.
Matthew Stafford needs to be in the top group(at least until he gets shut down this weekend...)

I think both the Giants and pokes have 1 more loss in them, which still gives the division to dallas.

right now, im still looking behind me and not in front of.

between the iggs, pitt, wash and the viks...im still surprised the pokes didn't lose 1...or 2.

bastards...

Status
Not open for further replies.