NFL Thread | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game set match for a violation of the rules
CzwajESXcAAy0tQ

LOL, the offense was really rolling in the 4th quarter too.

Doesnt look like McAdoo cared too much about hiding anything. No destroyed cell phones or anything.

Doesnt look like McAdoo cared too much about hiding anything. No destroyed cell phones or anything.
It doesn't matter what the offense did it's a violation of the rules.
Roger Goodell is all about the integrity of the game.

I honestly don't thjnk it's a big violation but I hate your owner he is a ahole who acts above it.

just like Eli to romo, "I got your back Donnie".

I don't think there is anything wrong with wishing your franchise QB would get his job back when healthy.

that's how I felt in 1991.

yes, Hostetler won the SuperBowl, but it was Simms team. he was 11-3 when he got hurt and Hoss handed off for 3 games, let his D kick arse and voila, the bills lose. so in 91, I wanted Simms back, ray flukin handley went with Hoss and they never got on-track. a wasted year.

I can see why the pokes would want to run with the hot hand, but it appears to be going cold and this could be the time.

now i suppose the cowboys have room to falter a bit before they do this, but I wouldn't want to be put in a position where the Giants are a game back and rolling, with the tie-breaker...and now romo has to 'save the day'.

Not trying to defend the Cowboys, but consider: they played two road games; went to Minny who has a very tough D that played well; then they went to NYG, played outdoors against another good D who also played really well. And they didn't get blown out. I would think they'd wait until after this week to make a move off the model that got 'em to 11-2. Anything sooner I'd call "panicky." Because if Romo sucks (as he indeed usually does), where do they go? Jerry needs to just shut up and let Garrett do his job.

Not trying to defend the Cowboys, but consider: they played two road games; went to Minny who has a very tough D that played well; then they went to NYG, played outdoors against another good D who also played really well. And they didn't get blown out. I would think they'd wait until after this week to make a move off the model that got 'em to 11-2. Anything sooner I'd call "panicky." Because if Romo sucks (as he indeed usually does), where do they go? Jerry needs to just shut up and let Garrett do his job.

Most of us Cowboys fans would have signed up for a split of those two games, I think people tend to panic because its the Giants, all is not lost, we are still in great shape.

When are you going to welcome us to the club? You must know all the ins and outs. Is there an induction ceremony? Special colored jackets? Weekly meetings? I know we're only junior members, but can we expect guidance from established and serial cheaters like the NE Patriots?
04037b17bb3c74051ce13485ad64337f.jpg

Free money alert Las Vegas has New England -3 at Denver.
That is an insane line. No chance NE should be favored in this game. They are giving betters a FG with Denver at home.
I mean NE loses this game and still wins the last 2 they get HFA.
I don't think NE can beat Denver unless they can run the ball.

When are you going to welcome us to the club? You must know all the ins and outs. Is there an induction ceremony? Special colored jackets? Weekly meetings? I know we're only junior members, but can we expect guidance from established and serial cheaters like the NE Patriots?

Usually you just win a super Bowl by doing it. looks like this may be another big year for the Giants

That is an insane line. No chance NE should be favored in this game. They are giving betters a FG with Denver at home.

Denver's offense is struggling mightily.

If NE loses Sunday and KC wins out from here then doesn't KC have HFA?

The Giants aren't coming close to the Sb.

I know that the majority of people felt the same way in 2007 and 2011. Many felt that way in 1990 and 2000 too. We're used to the rest of the football world downplaying our Giants. And we've seen enough to know that, you just never know.

Great God in Heaven the Jets are awful. It's hard to understand how a professional organization can be that freaking disorganized on both sides of the ball. I know he's a decent person, but that's not getting the job done. In fact, they're regressing. They have no faith in the coaching staff. You can see it in their empty-looking eyes on the sidelines. There's nothing there.

Great God in Heaven the Jets are awful. It's hard to understand how a professional organization can be that freaking disorganized on both sides of the ball. I know he's a decent person, but that's not getting the job done. In fact, they're regressing. They have no faith in the coaching staff. You can see it in their empty-looking eyes on the sidelines. There's nothing there.

Todd Bowles must be tons of fun to hang out with, is this guy a robot or something? I have never seen a coach show as little emotion as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.