NFL Thread | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alsacs said:
Eli has won a playoff game 2 seasons of 11 seasons. He won 2 SBs congrats. He will make the HOF but so will Tony Romo who Has zero SBs same for Philip Rivers.

Philip Rivers. Lol

I feel zero remorse for the Dolphins after Landry ended Aaron Williams career but that's pretty messed up that the Fins end up with a 1st and 25 from the same field position after all that.

No weapons? He has had weapon so his whole career.
Plaxico to Hakeem Nicks to Victor Cruz to Beckham.
He has always had a great slot WR.

What weapons do others QBs have that Eli doesn't.'
Please QBs can make ordinary better.

Philip Rivers. Lol
I would take Philip Rivers all day every day over Eli Manning.
Organizations matter.
There is a reason Montana-SF and Brady-NE have had advantages.
Eli Manning's best attribute is he plays every game. When you make the playoffs as few times as Manning has you see he isn't a top 5 QB.

No weapons? He has had weapon so his whole career.
Plaxico to Hakeem Nicks to Victor Cruz to Beckham.
He has always had a great slot WR.

What weapons do others QBs have that Eli doesn't.'
Please QBs can make ordinary better.

You make no sense. This season he's Captain Checkdown. Those seasons years ago with Gilbride he was slinging it deep downfield.

Those Super Bowls have really scrambled the brains of Pats fans used to a steady diet of Jets, Bills, Phins...

Organizations matter.
Eli Manning's best attribute is he plays every game. When you make the playoffs as few times as Manning has you see he isn't a top 5 QB.

Thankfully Ernie Acorsi didn't share that thought process.

Alsacs said:
I would take Philip Rivers all day every day over Eli Manning. Organizations matter. There is a reason Montana-SF and Brady-NE have had advantages. Eli Manning's best attribute is he plays every game. When you make the playoffs as few times as Manning has you see he isn't a top 5 QB.

Had plax not shot himself they were a lock for 3

You make no sense. This season he's Captain Checkdown. Those seasons years ago with Gilbride he was slinging it deep downfield.

Those Super Bowls have really scrambled the brains of Pats fans used to a steady diet of Jets, Bills, Phins...
He has had an elite deep threat every year and a good slot guy.
This year he has been Captain Checkdown. I am talking about this year when I say that. Eli's play this year has been poor. The elite top 3 NYG D has carried the team just like that D won you those SBs over NE.
I fear the NYG D way more than Eli Manning.

Organizations matter.

You must turn off Chargers games after the 3rd quarter.

One of Eli's best attributes is that he shows up for the 4th quarter.

He has had an elite deep threat every year and a good slot guy.
This year he has been Captain Checkdown. I am talking about this year when I say that. Eli's play this year has been poor. The elite top 3 NYG D has carried the team just like that D won you those SBs over NE.
I fear the NYG D way more than Eli Manning.

I had a school / sports fundraiser on Friday that sadly required a jersey, so I dusted off the Reebok issued (that old) Eli #10. Literally 5 Pats fans went on a rant about Eli. Weird how he'd so in the head of that fanbase.

Thankfully Ernie Acorsi didn't share that thought process.
Acorsi was lucky his team was in the NFC and Archie Manning was adamant Eli wasn't playing for
an AFC team while Peyton was with Indy.
Rivers is a better QB than Eli Manning. Manning has his rings which make him a HOFer but Rivers is a HOFer as well. He just plays for a chit show organization.

Eli is not good at football.

IMG_6115.GIF

Like you guys are Giants fans you should know. How many games has Eli lost for them with dumb INT after dumb INT?

I had a school / sports fundraiser on Friday that sadly required a jersey, so I dusted off the Reebok issued (that old) Eli #10. Literally 5 Pats fans went on a rant about Eli. Weird how he'd so in the head of that fanbase.
He won 2 SBs against them.
One was pure luck the second the Giants were a better team. He was mediocre in both games but his team won.
I can tell you without a shadow of an doubt I call it the way I see it. Eli doesn't scare me. Your D slowing down the Pats scares me way more. If the game became a shootout I way more confident in my team
Winning.

Acorsi was lucky his team was in the NFC and Archie Manning was adamant Eli wasn't playing for
an AFC team while Peyton was with Indy.
Rivers is a better QB than Eli Manning. Manning has his rings which make him a HOFer but Rivers is a HOFer as well. He just plays for a chit show organization.

upload_2017-1-8_14-26-50.png

He won 2 SBs against them.
One was pure luck the second the Giants were a better team. He was mediocre in both games but his team won.
I can tell you without a shadow of an doubt I call it the way I see it. Eli doesn't scare me. Your D slowing down the Pats scares me way more. If the game became a shootout I way more confident in my team
Winning.

I don't know which one is which since the Giants won both. "Pure luck" is awesome at that level, nevermind the 22 elite athletes on the field playing for the biggest trophy in American sports.

Like you guys are Giants fans you should know. How many games has Eli lost for them with dumb INT after dumb INT?

I remember more of his 30 career 4th quarter comebacks, good enough for 6th all-time.

I don't know which one is which since the Giants won both. "Pure luck" is awesome at that level, nevermind the 22 elite athletes on the field playing for the biggest trophy in American sports.
Cmon man the helmet catch was pure luck.
You won and I didn't dispute the win. I just called it
pure luck.
If you want to say the first Patriots SB was pure luck I will. Vinateri's 46 yard FG in the snow was pure luck.

Cmon man the helmet catch was pure luck.
You won and I didn't dispute the win. I just called it
pure luck.
If you want to say the first Patriots SB was pure luck I will. Vinateri's 46 yard FG in the snow was pure luck.

Luck is a little kid flinging it into the basket in a game. At that level it's a boatload of skill meeting opportunity and circumstance. Guys like Vinateri train their tails off to succeed in his moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.