nhl is back | Syracusefan.com

nhl is back

upperdeck

Living Legend
doesnt get much more exciting than this

1596472323763.png

I hope this post comes back to bite me. Big Rangers fan but Lundqvist reminds me of Eli Manning. He’s a legend but just doesn’t have the good stuff anymore.

Hopefully no give away goals tonight and maybe work on 2-1 drills sunday

The Rangers look horrible. Unprepared to play and thoroughly outcoached.

Must win for the Rangers tonight.

already got smoked today. Screw that scumbag D’Angelo

Hopefully, the Leafs lose in the Qualifying Round (or whatever it’s called) as well

already got smoked today. that scumbag D’Angelo

Hopefully, the Leafs lose in the Qualifying Round (or whatever it’s called) as well
Ya I found that out halfway through the 3rd. Glad I missed it.

I don’t even know how to watch MSG anymore. What a hassle.

The Rangers look horrible. Unprepared to play and thoroughly outcoached.
Ya I found that out halfway through the 3rd. Glad I missed it.

The only positive for the Rangers is that they have a 1 in 8 chance at the top draft pick if they lose this series. As slim as that is, it’s the only thing as a fan to be excited about(fully expecting Pittsburgh to get upset and receive the top pick).

The only positive for the Rangers is that they have a 1 in 8 chance at the top draft pick if they lose this series. As slim as that is, it’s the only thing as a fan to be excited about(fully expecting Pittsburgh to get upset and receive the top pick).
I haven't followed hockey like I used to. Is there a big time prospect in this year's draft?

Four days into the restart and the Rangers are the first of 24 teams eliminated. Must be frustrating to be off for so long and not win a single game upon returning. Oh well, onto the draft(please hockey gods, give us the first pick!).

He will be a star.

As long as he doesn’t end up in Pittsburgh, Toronto or Edmonton, I’ll be ok with it. If he ends up in Florida, the NHL will have a nervous breakdown.

Four days into the restart and the Rangers are the first of 24 teams eliminated. Must be frustrating to be off for so long and not win a single game upon returning. Oh well, onto the draft(please hockey gods, give us the first pick!).

The one thing with a team in the NHL and the NBA is the sting of losing has a big positive this year.

All teams absolutely want to win -- but the reward of losing is that they get a little more freedom out of the bubble, so that is a positive.

The one thing with a team in the NHL and the NBA is the sting of losing has a big positive this year.

All teams absolutely want to win -- but the reward of losing is that they get a little more freedom out of the bubble, so that is a positive.
Plus the NHL is going to rig the lottery so that one of Montreal/Pittsburgh, New York or Toronto will win the first pick in the draft lottery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom