nhl is back | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

nhl is back

So draft lottery for Monday now includes Edmonton, Nashville, Minnesota, Winnipeg, Pittsburgh, Florida, Rangers and loser of Leafs/Jackets series. Should be interesting. As a Rangers fan, it’s either pick 1 or 10 for them as they only finished higher than the Wild. Lafraniere must love the variety of teams other than Florida.

So draft lottery for Monday now includes Edmonton, Nashville, Minnesota, Winnipeg, Pittsburgh, Florida, Rangers and loser of Leafs/Jackets series. Should be interesting. As a Rangers fan, it’s either pick 1 or 10 for them as they only finished higher than the Wild. Lafraniere must love the variety of teams other than Florida.
Idk ever been to Winnipeg lol. Honestly, I am betting he ends up in Minnesota. Such an irrelevant mediocre team for a very long time could use a star in a good hockey state.

Will be hilarious if he ends up in Edmonton with McDavid and Draisitel. Or even Pittsburgh with Crosby or Malkin. Leafs wouldn’t even be able to afford him with the cap after his ELC lol.

Love that Toronto is about to lose to Columbus.

The Canadian hockey media was touting how game 4 could be their breakthrough moment for the core that could lead to all kinds of great things in the future.

It was a breakthrough moment that added 60 minutes of hockey for them... and more disappointment. Nothing else.

1967 Forever.

Love that Toronto is about to lose to Columbus.

The Canadian hockey media was touting how game 4 could be their breakthrough moment for the core that could lead to all kinds of great things in the future.

It was a breakthrough moment that added 60 minutes of hockey for them... and more disappointment. Nothing else.

1967 Forever.
The Leafs remind of me of my Red Sox fandom pre-2004:
It was always this was our year and tons of heartbreak and self destruct.

Leafs are too soft. Kadri was their only agitator and he always went overboard to the degree they traded him.

Lots of offense but very little defense.

I still expect the NHL to rig its lottery and one of New York, Pittsburgh or Toronto winning the first pick.

I still expect the NHL to rig its lottery and one of New York, Pittsburgh or Toronto winning the first pick.

I’d be shocked if one of those three teams didn’t win the lottery.

LOLOLOLOLeafs

Leafs are too soft. Kadri was their only agitator and he always went overboard to the degree they traded him.

What do you think of this round-robin seeding tournament?

No complaints. This whole postseason is a bonus.
Seeding doesn’t really matter and as a Bruins fan I would rather play the Hurricanes than Canadians. The Habs always play better when they see the B in the playoffs.

There’s a 3/8 chance of one of those teams winning without rigging, so not that far fetched. I’m a Knick fan. Haven’t had the number 1 pick in the NBA Draft since 1985(rigged?). I’m not convinced with the rigging but I guess it’s still a possibility.

Outside of the number 1 seed and getting to play Montreal and Chicago, not that big a difference between seeds 2-4. It’s all about matchups. Love that we get to see another Lightning-Blue Jackets series a year after a big upset.

Since the Leafs didn't hear their stupid goal song last night, here we go.

Good for the Rangers.
I just didn’t want Edmonton or Pittsburgh to win.
Penguins fans are really annoying.

There was about half the teams that would face a rig narrative.

Based on trends I have seen in NBA and NHL, I really have not seen real evidence of rigging since 2000. It seems pretty random.

I have no issue with the NYR #1 overall thank god the Oilers leafs pens didn’t. HOWEVER

Lol Twitter is claiming the Rangers ball bounced higher than the rest when they dropped in and that it may have weighed more than the rest and that is why it rose up.

Crazy twitter conspiracy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom