Nice gag job, WVU | Syracusefan.com

Nice gag job, WVU

iommi

Living Legend
The refs didn't do them any favors either. Huggy needs a drink right about now.

completely one sided. way to swallow the whislte in the last minute.

When they were up 9, got the offensive rebound, and Bryant took the quick 3 completely changed the game. That shot could have been the knock out, but when it didn't go their way the whole game change. WV's center was killing them and fouled out on the same play. After that WV had no inside game, a big factor in UConn's ocmeback.

If we lose to this sorry, weak ass team tomorrow I am driving my car into a fuel tanker.

If we lose to this sorry, weak ass team tomorrow I am driving my car into a fuel tanker.
That might be a little extreme. lol.

When they were up 9, got the offensive rebound, and Bryant took the quick 3 completely changed the game. That shot could have been the knock out, but when it didn't go their way the whole game change. WV's center was killing them and fouled out on the same play. After that WV had no inside game, a big factor in UConn's ocmeback.

I started watching the game just before that play and was thinking, how nice, looks like UCinn will lose. Then 31% shooter Bryant throws up that shot. Didn't see why Kilicli got called for that foul, but it was the kiss of death.

i honestly thought that kind of gagging mixed with crappy reffing was reserved only for syracuse teams.

Yeah, Jones got the rebound and kicked it out instead of putting it right back in and I said "Smart move, work the clock for a bit". Then Bryant throws it right up. Kind of a Reverse Dagger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom