Nice job by emergency personnel at the Dome tinight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nice job by emergency personnel at the Dome tinight

My wife was taken to the hospital 2 months ago a day after she had surgery due to complications from it. I cannot believe how slow EMT's move. I beat the ambulance getting there.

220px-Public_Enemy_911_Is_A_Joke.jpg

You can also tell them to stop off at the Arby's drive through to pick up a roast beef on the way. Hospital food is terrible!

It makes me chuckle a bit when implying that Arby's a better choice than hospital food. I agree of course, but John Stewart used to have some funny bits about Arby's, which I disagreed with by the way.

Saw on tv about Apple Watch is developing an app for atrial fib. It beats an implant and wearing a device tomonitor your heart

It makes me chuckle a bit when implying that Arby's a better choice than hospital food. I agree of course, but John Stewart used to have some funny bits about Arby's, which I disagreed with by the way.

I'll tell you what, the truth is the only Arby's item I ever got is the Chicken Bacon & Swiss and they changed "the recipe" for that about 2 years ago, completely destroying it. I never go to Arby's now anymore because of it. I do miss the curly fries and horsey sauce though.

I'll tell you what, the truth is the only Arby's item I ever got is the Chicken Bacon & Swiss and they changed "the recipe" for that about 2 years ago, completely destroying it. I never go to Arby's now anymore because of it. I do miss the curly fries and horsey sauce though.
I worked at Arby’s as a kid. Always laughed about these kind of issues. Wanted to say “well you are at a roast beef place ya know”?

They lost me when they got rid of their market fresh roast beef and BLT sandwiches.

I worked at Arby’s as a kid. Always laughed about these kind of issues. Wanted to say “well you are at a roast beef place ya know”?

Yeah I do get that, but... Counterpoint: they are the one that put the CBS on their menu, not me! And since it was the only thing I ever ordered, to me Arby's is a Chicken sandwich place, not a roast beef place!

Great article. That's the thing about jobs like that... almost never do you have to apply life saving actions but when you do, you've got to be so prepared. Doesn't matter if it's never happened in 15 years of working, there is always that chance.