Nice recovery yesterday by the bombers | Syracusefan.com

Nice recovery yesterday by the bombers

CaliCuse

All American
Both Hughes and Joba helped Cashman's bid to trade them by looking good for a change.Eduardo's speed was put to good use on his triple. Lilly took off the goat horns an exchanged them for the hero's pat on the back. Nice to see Melky get a hit as well. If the Soriano trade happens I gotta wonder what mid-level player the Yanks will give up for him.:noidea:

Both Hughes and Joba helped Cashman's bid to trade them by looking good for a change.Eduardo's speed was put to good use on his triple. Lilly took off the goat horns an exchanged them for the hero's pat on the back. Nice to see Melky get a hit as well. If the Soriano trade happens I gotta wonder what mid-level player the Yanks will give up for him.:noidea:

Hughes is more valuable as a starter for this team down the stretch than he is as a trade chip. And despite your incessant speculation about how there will no market for him as a free agent, he will land a very nice multi-year deal somewhere and will likely thrive in a more pitcher-friendly park.

Hughes is more valuable as a starter for this team down the stretch than he is as a trade chip. And despite your incessant speculation about how there will no market for him as a free agent, he will land a very nice multi-year deal somewhere and will likely thrive in a more pitcher-friendly park.
I'm not saying that the FA market won't exist for the two pitcher,Joba and Hughes. I hope that its great and that the worse teams out there sign them giving the Yankees two higher draft choices next year. I think that going multiple years for a Canretaing contract would be a mistake.Three tops.