Nice to see Brinkley getting some run on MNF | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nice to see Brinkley getting some run on MNF

Damn he looks good.

Sent from my DROIDX

Chargers are pretty good at finding hidden gems at RB - could bode well for him.

Michael Turner
Darren Sproles
Mike Tolbert
Brinkley???

God I hate being a Chargers fan.

Not so fast... Rivers just coughed it up on the snap. KC ball... 45 or so seconds remaining.

Rivers is killing my fantasy team this year.

Rivers is killing my fantasy team this year.
I'm currently up 2 but my opponent has Gates and Jackson. I win if this game ends like it should have. I need lots of Crayton, Floyd, Boonah, and McMichael in OT.

Danny parkins is doing the postgame show on 610sports.com. Should be a good listen

10 carries, 43 yds, 1 TD and a +2.
3 catches for 24 yds.

Too bad everyone is now going to talk about Rivers fumble instead of Brinkley's play.

Boonah mighta lost me a fantasy game vs bnoro (needed 2 more pts out Mathews) but its worth it. If any Cuse guy in NFL deserves some love it's boonah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brinkley = Most underrated running back (if not player) in Syracuse Football history

Amazing how little love he received from fans while he was here. Even prominent posters on this forum.

Jesus, those uniforms, especially in the first video, are absolutely atrocious. I completely forgot how awful we looked for awhile!
Not to highjack this thread and make it a uniform thread, but man I agree with you. White pants and blue tops? What the heck was that?

Mike Tolbert will be back next game anyways, but what a damn good effort in such a big game. The announcer said it perfectly; he looked like Darren Sproles out there.

Anyone got a video of Brinkley jumping over his Center for a 5 yd gain?

and he is sporting the 44 jersey
That would be a good way to keep the tradition alive if they're not going to unretire it at SU: Any SU RBs that make the NFL should make best efforts to get #44. Would form sort of a minifraternity that would occasionally get noticed/mentioned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom