Nice win by CalPoly | Syracusefan.com

Nice win by CalPoly

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
Where my uncle taught for decades. 81 points the most they scored all season so peaking at the right time. Also played several tournament teams in the early season including Arizona. I presume they were blown out but the announcer said they were down by just three at the half. I don't really expect them to be the first 16 seed to upset a one, but it would be awesome if they did. Does CBS broadcast the game on line? My aunt and uncle watch tv on the net exclusively now.

I had them in my bracket, but only because "The Iceman" Chuck Liddell wrestled there.
image.jpg

Arguably my favorite fighter of all time. Anyway, interested to see how they do in the next round. Of course I don't expect an upset, but a 16 will one day win, and of course not a person alive will expect it when it happens. But it will happen.

I was upset when Liddell's chin left him.

That's what happens when you spend your career blocking punches with your head. That was tough to witness, seemed to happen overnight. His fighting style didn't lend itself to longevity, but it sure was fun to watch.

Go Cal Poly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom