Nick Provo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nick Provo

you catch with your hands not your fingers.. I have one right now been screwed up since march, but it didnt really change how i well i caught the ball once its taped up.. it might effect the ability to hold and block though..

And when I broke my wrist it didn't affect my piano playing either - it still sucked (not to cast aspersions on your catching ability):p.

Which finger it is impacts catching ability differently. Ring finger or pinkie shouldn't affect catching too much because they are farthest away from where you catch the ball (thumbs, index and middle fingers) and the adjoining fingers are stronger and can fully compensate them when taped. The severity of the dislocation plays a role as well.

Before this year, Provo had pretty good hands. He's dropped a few now that he has a dl finger. I've seen a lot of consistent receivers drop passes when they have a dislocated finger. I don't think it's coincidence. Your experience sounds like it's different, so consider yourself lucky.

Look, I don't know if Provo is a wimp or not, but you probably don't know either. There aren't many guys who wouldn't have gone down getting hit the way he did when he tore up his knee.

Btw, the Bednarik's fingers don't look that bad, to me. My grandmother's are worse and she never played football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom