Niner CB: "Gays not welcome on team." | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Niner CB: "Gays not welcome on team."

All this while Brendon Ayanbadejo talks about going on the Ellen DeGeneres show to talk about Gay rights... talk about two sides of the spectrum
I'm sorry, I thought you said rectum.

I'll show myself out.

Ya know what I found out today? Jim Neighbors is gay. That's right, Gomer Pyle USMC is gay. Not only that, but he's been with the same guy since the 70's.
Do you think Sgt. Carter knew?

What a tool. It's 2013 man. Nothing more than ignorance.
Ignorance- Lacking knowledge or training, unlearned.
So someone that views homosexuality as a perversion is ignorant? Perhaps you are of the opinion that a society that embraces homosexuality is progressive and enlightened? If so, that's ignorance my friend.

This thread gives me hope for humanity. A thread on a FOOTBALL board... preaching tolerance for gays. Ten years ago, this would have been unthought of.
And then, sadly, there was the post directly above yours.

So someone that views homosexuality as a perversion is ignorant? Perhaps you are of the opinion that a society that embraces homosexuality is progressive and enlightened? If so, that's ignorance my friend.

Uh oh. Let me grab my popcorn and set my dvr. This thread will be ten pages by tmrw afternoon.

Thankfully, George Washington was progressive and enlightened enough to embrace, and trust the gay Baron Von Steuben with the task of whipping his pathetic military into shape during the Revolution.

Thankfully, George Washington was progressive and enlightened enough to embrace, and trust the gay Baron Von Steuben with the task of whipping his pathetic military into shape during the Revolution.
The Baron

dupajp8.jpg

Did he really "embrace" him? Do you know that for a fact?

Is there a dislike button here?

So someone that views homosexuality as a perversion is ignorant? Perhaps you are of the opinion that a society that embraces homosexuality is progressive and enlightened? If so, that's ignorance my friend.[/quote

Huh?
Live and let live dude. Don't tread on me.

Ya know what I found out today? Jim Neighbors is gay. That's right, Gomer Pyle USMC is gay. Not only that, but he's been with the same guy since the 70's.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...just kinda caught me by surprise.

Ahh, 44Pride, you do know that Jim Nabors was an actor and not a real US Marine, right?

Not that there is anything wrong with that...just kinda caught me by surprise.

Caught you by surprise!!??

I guess you'll be really knocked out when Richard Simmons comes out.

Sad very sad, "Perversion" What. So many states are legalizing gay marriage and strongle considering it because of perversion?

I think even worse was Culliver's "apology."

"The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel," Culliver said in a statement released by the team. "It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly. Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart. Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience."

Did he really "embrace" him? Do you know that for a fact?

If you've ever taken a tour of Mt. Vernon, you might think he did more than embrace the Baron. Washington didn't sleep with his wife, had no children and was obsessed with interior decorating and making sure both he and his home were decked out in the latest European fashion.

His poor wife was the First Beard of the United States.

He was also a huge Liza fan.

If you've ever taken a tour of Mt. Vernon, you might think he did more than embrace the Baron. Washington didn't sleep with his wife, had no children and was obsessed with interior decorating and making sure both he and his home were decked out in the latest European fashion.

His poor wife was the First Beard of the United States.

How can something be perverse when it encompasses roughly 5-10% of the population, and has been observed in literally every species of animal on the planet? I'm left-handed... do you think I'm perverse? "Normal" people write with their right hand.

How can something be perverse when it encompasses roughly 5-10% of the population, and has been observed in literally every species of animal on the planet? I'm left-handed... do you think I'm perverse? "Normal" people write with their right hand.

It's funny that when I read certain right wing political message boards (this isn't a knock on right wing posters on the OT board, a few posting in this thread, who I disagree with on much but not on this issue), I find more graphic descriptions of gay sex than anything I've seen on Showtime. It's funny that the same types of people who purport to find gays to be perverted spend A LOT of time thinking about what two men do to each other in bed.

I've been trying to think of something to reply back to you, but there is no hope. That statement is what's wrong with so many people in this country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom