Nissan Heisman House Fan Voting: Sean Tucker | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nissan Heisman House Fan Voting: Sean Tucker

As an FYI you have to scroll to the bottom of the “featured” candidates and click “show more” and eventually you get to the part where you can individually add the player in to vote for them.

I do believe if enough of us start voting for him, he will show up on the featured candidates.

Obviously, Syracuse isn’t going to get the media love so we’re going to have to do it ourselves!!!
Done. LFGO

If you open a private/incognito window, you can probably ;) vote more often. :D
Safari on my iPhone is very friendly for this. The other 4 browsers that I’ve tried have not. ;)

If you open a private/incognito window, you can probably ;) vote more often. :D

for sure. After you vote, X out of that window then copy and paste the url in a new private window.

Safari on my iPhone is very friendly for this. The other 4 browsers that I’ve tried have not. ;)

that’s what I’m using. Safari on my iPhone.

Of the 16? That are pre-loaded for voting it gives you a total of percent of votes….if you add it up, it’s only 98% of the votes

I’m going to pretend the other 2% right now is Sean Tucker.

Let’s keep the votes coming!

Don’t forget to get your votes in for today!

This is going to be more like a marathon than a sprint!

But with your help, we might be able to accomplish something here

I can't stop VOTING for TUCKER! Vamos!!!

ive been voting like crazy last night and today and I’m sure others have too, but it doesn’t seem to be making a dent as the percentage of votes on the front page still adds to 98%. I still can’t believe some of the names on that front page and no Tucker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom