Nissan Heisman House Fan Voting: Sean Tucker | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Nissan Heisman House Fan Voting: Sean Tucker

MSU RB Walker 49%, Miss QB Corral 44% sheesh.
What the Tuck?

Clean your cookies and you can vote again.

Alternative method, since clearing cookies can be a pain for frequently visited website:

Open Private Window (Firefox) (CTRL+SHIFT+P); Incognito Window (Chrome) (CTRL+SHIFT+N)

Paste link for voting. Nissan Heisman House | ESPN

Vote.

Close private/incognito window.

Open new private/incognito window.

Paste.

Vote.

Rinse, repeat, etc., at LEAST 44 times.

I'd like to see this endeavor advertised on the big board or the ribbon before, during and after the game on Saturday.

We need 40,000+ fans voting over and over again for Sean Tucker.

How do we make this a reality?

Has Matt Corral really been that good or do Ole Miss fans just have more free time than everybody else?

I hate that it's multiple steps to vote for Tucker. If the fans of the listed players cheat the way we are, they can rack up the votes so much faster.

Clearing history/cookies brings you back to the future
Just get a VPN, and keep moving from Server to Server...Will seem as if Tucker has broad support Around different Region of America, and an international flavor, haha

Did you know that there is a category for fan votes for the Heisman???? I certainly didn’t…I’m not really sure how much it plays into effect but it does say that it does, however obviously they could just throw it out.

Tucker is obviously not on the list of “potential” Heisman candidates however, you can select school and player. It’s kind of a pain in the neck to do but maybe we all should start bombing this with voting and get Sean Tucker some votes!

here is the link: Nissan Heisman House | ESPN

Let’s go Orange and let’s get Sean Tucker the LOVE that he deserves!!!!
Thanks.. didn’t know… Just voted…GO TUCKER!!!!

"That Guy" here: You should only be able to vote once, period.

But since everybody else is doing it... :oops::rolleyes:

"That Guy" here: You should only be able to vote once, period.

But since everybody else is doing it... :oops::rolleyes:
Not too difficult to program a bot to execute the workaround steps, replicate it a few thousand times and run it 24 7. That’s how one candidate out of 15 plus writeins can get 2 of every 3 votes cast. No other explanation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom