NIT Bracketology | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NIT Bracketology

Honestly I don’t care either way, either way these player need to go. No more Copeland looking like a psychopath, Judah crying after every play, Bell celebrating a three while being down 10, and I know he’ll probably still be here and still play 30+ minutes a game, but I don’t know if I can watch another year of him. Build around Freeman.
I think the combination of Freeman and Brown at the starting forwards is going to force his hand out the door. Don't see him starting over either one of them and you know he's going to want to start or he'll pout.

Sounds like there will be a lot of meetings tomorrow..

job_interview_office_space.jpeg
“What would you say ,…… you do here ?

No, two of those guys are doormats on defense.
Bell has improved as a defender (and rebounder). Granted, he still has a ways to go. With his shooting, I think you have to give him another chance.

As for Starling, I still think he was tentative defensively because of the shoulder. I think he deserves another chance as well.

I don’t even know what emotions I’m feeling right now, and frankly I don’t care… I do know my eyes are glued to Syracusefan.com… what a ride! I can’t even imagine what tomorrow is going to look like, but I’m here for it!
IMG_9937.jpeg

Honestly who care about the NIT, it’s meaningless, in this case recruiting the portal is more important than preparing for a few Junk games. Also Red did an amazing job, if you guys can’t see that I don’t know what to tell you. This was year 0, now it’s Reds first year. Should be a fun week, don’t care who comes back, everyone can be replaced.

Honestly who care about the NIT, it’s meaningless, in this case recruiting the portal is more important than preparing for a few Junk games. Also Red did an amazing job, if you guys can’t see that I don’t know what to tell you. This was year 0, now it’s Reds first year. Should be a fun week, don’t care who comes back, everyone can be replaced.
That’s not how it works dude. Good or bad, he cashed a paycheck and this season sits on the record.

All these other coaches are all over the media. This is one of the biggest nights of college basketball. How can Syracuse ignore the elephant in the room. We were either turned down or we turned it down. It's not real difficult to send a statement to the media members who cover the team. Sometimes it's so surprising how poor Syracuse University comes off.
I suspect we will get a more thorough discussion Monday from the University. And I suspect we will be impressed with Autry over the next couple of weeks, albeit we will freak out when it seems the loaves/fishes are leaving “faster” than they seem to be replaced.

I agree, Red did amazing. The concern I have is that we are looking at a complete roster overhaul. Shouldn’t this have really happened before this season?

That’s not how it works dude. Good or bad, he cashed a paycheck and this season sits on the record.
Of course he did, point being last year he didn’t have the time to focus on the current roster management, portal, etc, now he does, he’s a year wiser and more experienced. Has his feet wet, should be fun to watch

At the request of the P6 the NIT changes its format to screw over the little guys (regular season champs of small conferences). Teams who were more likely to look forward too or care about the games.

P6 now decides, "Never Mind. I don't feel like playing anymore"

I'm not blaming teams for declining bids. But why did the heads of the P6 ask for changes in the first place.

Last edited:
I agree, Red did amazing. The concern I have is that we are looking at a complete roster overhaul. Shouldn’t this have really happened before this season?
I think it would have been very difficult, too many factors, New to the job, NIL, waiting on Judah and Jessie. I think he tried to to roll with what we had. I didn’t expect much from this years roster, I’m expecting a lot more this off season

Of course he did, point being last year he didn’t have the time to focus on the current roster management, portal, etc, now he does, he’s a year wiser and more experienced. Has his feet wet, should be fun to watch
Agreed, but he doesn’t get to point to this year and say it didn’t happen. If player issue trends continue or if they miss another 2 tournaments then 3 years is 3 years and the door closing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom