No ACC network for Southern Tier TW/Spectrum subscribers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No ACC network for Southern Tier TW/Spectrum subscribers

ALso. The reason it’s blacked out on watchespn is because it’s picked up on Yes, CW, etc...not because Spectrum bought some exclusive rights. This is where one of the other TV services come into play. All of the other TV services also come with watchespn access.

Maybe the confusion has to do with people thinking that Spectrum is there only Cable tv options. This was true a few years back but a lot of things have changed.

Biggest question for me, how do I ditch Spectrum and not get blocked from half the Syracuse football games?

Just this year there were 2 - 3 games I didn't think were going to be on Spectrum. I log in to WatchESPN and find out the games are blacked out, log back out and end up finding them on Spectrum.
This happened to me today in Florida...I just went to www.theacc.com and watched the game there.

My advice drop Spectrum and try youtubetv.com

I can lead you to the water...you have to drink.

I'm paying $35+ tax for TV plus my wireless Internet costs. Throw in Amazon Prime and Roku...I have no wants.

Last edited: