No doubt that Horne plays tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No doubt that Horne plays tonight

Omier didn’t play for Miami and half the team didn’t play for Oregon, that’s two massive breaks right there that, if flipped, probably doesn’t even have Syracuse in this (admittedly precarious) position. This team should beat Nc state because they’ve already done it twice.

Now do the reverse.

Anyone had a hip flexor here? Doubtful any of you have hurt yourselves from your couches lately. He can shoot a basketball and warm up but he cant play defense. How’s he going to keep our guards out of the lane

Anyone had a hip flexor here? Doubtful any of you have hurt yourselves from your couches lately. He can shoot a basketball and warm up but he cant play defense. How’s he going to keep our guards out of the lane
By sagging into the lane and borrowing Taylor’s defender for help. Dare Judah to shoot long jumpers.

Give him a flying hip check like that FSU gave Buddy in the ACCT 2 years ago. That's apparently a legal play that didn't draw a foul.

Give him a flying hip check like that FSU gave Buddy in the ACCT 2 years ago. That's apparently a legal play that didn't draw a foul.
Best was that every clip of that after our game cut out the flying shoulder before the punch.

And we lost Fab Melo and Arinze. Breaks don’t come often for us. But yea, the 2 this yr were nice.
I would actually say Syracuse has been quite lucky on multiple fronts. Imagine how bad some of these recent seasons could’ve been if you lost the battles, buddies or Hughes’ for any significant amount of time. Outside of Edward’s wrist a couple years back, I can’t think of a major injury that derailed a season.

I would actually say Syracuse has been quite lucky on multiple fronts. Imagine how bad some of these recent seasons could’ve been if you lost the battles, buddies or Hughes’ any significant amount of time.
And what if Michael Jordan was a knick?

I would actually say Syracuse has been quite lucky on multiple fronts. Imagine how bad some of these recent seasons could’ve been if you lost the battles, buddies or Hughes’ for any significant amount of time. Outside of Edward’s wrist a couple years back, I can’t think of a major injury that derailed a season.
Yea I agree. This year I held my breathe watching Brown take on 3 players at a time and battle bigs way bigger that him every night with no backup. He's a tough dude.

Best was that every clip of that after our game cut out the flying shoulder before the punch.
I remember seeing it in real time. He came at full speed and slammed BB and I thought is was a hard foul, then he acted like he got shot and went to the bench and proceeded to do more acting. There's way too much acting in college basketball now, it's as bad as soccer.

What about the year Flynn came in and Andy goes down in the summer with an ACL tear, then 10 games in Eric goes down with an ACL tear on a layup?
We have had a lot of bad luck, somewhere , we need to get a lot of good breaks.

What about the year Flynn came in and Andy goes down in the summer with an ACL tear, then 10 games in Eric goes down with an ACL tear on a layup?
How about getting to play a regional in Albany?

That was 16 years ago, idk about you but I don’t consider that recent.

We could trip him, nothing to see there. Hope Red gave the team a few minutes of cheap shot training in practice.

I remember seeing it in real time. He came at full speed and slammed BB and I thought is was a hard foul, then he acted like he got shot and went to the bench and proceeded to do more acting. There's way too much acting in college basketball now, it's as bad as soccer.
Yeah by Wyatt Wilkes was cool as hell afterwards. Went out of his way to say No Big Deal, and don't suspend Buddy. Also Wilkes had a sweet mullet, which is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom