No dungey pics going to BC | Syracusefan.com

No dungey pics going to BC

Cuse69

Starter
Syracuse football Instagram and twitter always post pictures on tarmac of players waking to the plane, of the 6 you can see devito in one but no dungey, usually they post pictures of dungey, anyone hearing if he’s even traveling?

Wrong state. Apparently he could be interviewing in Louisville this weekend per their recruiting site writer
Read that too. They are totally invested in him being both interested and a real candidate. Don’t know what to believe, but it doesn’t make sense to me, why he’d want to go there, especially now.

Read that too. They are totally invested in him being both interested and a real candidate. Don’t know what to believe, but it doesn’t make sense to me, why he’d want to go there, especially now.

Totally agree with all points.

Dino doesn't usually address anything with regard to his employment until after the season, then he might talk about it.

Just like his hiring here, he asked for everything not to be leaked until he was here and wrapped up.

Has a HC ever left for another school in its same division at the P5 level? Just curious. What an embarrassment that would be. Especially to that scum bag institution.

Has a HC ever left for another school in its same division at the P5 level? Just curious. What an embarrassment that would be. Especially to that scum bag institution.

Dan Mullen to Florida from Miss State

Dan Mullen to Florida from Miss State

Not the same division, but same conference is close enough. IF he did leave for Louisville it would be an absolute embarrassment and might as well blow the whole thing up.

Tuberville: Ole Miss to Auburn.

No pictures of SUGIANT, maybe he isn't playing or is interviewing in West Lafayette? Anyone know? Is West Lafayette near Pompey?
Its over I interviewed today and got the job.

well when you turn on ESPN and they say dungey didn't make the trip I'll make sure to remind all you so called geniuses of the post, just a bit of insight being passed along take it for whatever its worth, just so you guys know eric has been in every other post when syracuse has a road game. Every post this season except the one where he's hurt. I'll remind you guys tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom