No dungey pics going to BC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

No dungey pics going to BC

Just said on Gameday that Eric is expected to play. Not sure how accurate that info is, though.

LOL. Just woke up in California, and it hit me in the head. Before I read anything, I just said to my husband that I did not see today's captains announced. ANd why??? Because I think ED is one of them. We So in reverse of no photos of him making the trip post, is the no captains announced...

LOL. Just woke up in California, and it hit me in the head. Before I read anything, I just said to my husband that I did not see today's captains announced. ANd why??? Because I think ED is one of them. We So in reverse of no photos of him making the trip post, is the no captains announced...

They announced permanent captains a few weeks ago

Orange Elect 2018 Season Captains - Syracuse University Athletics

well when you turn on ESPN and they say dungey didn't make the trip I'll make sure to remind all you so called geniuses of the post, just a bit of insight being passed along take it for whatever its worth, just so you guys know eric has been in every other post when syracuse has a road game. Every post this season except the one where he's hurt. I'll remind you guys tomorrow
I had great hope for you Cuse69, that you could take some heat off of me for posting inane observations . But no, the first sign of conflict and you turn tail and run.

well when you turn on ESPN and they say dungey didn't make the trip I'll make sure to remind all you so called geniuses of the post, just a bit of insight being passed along take it for whatever its worth, just so you guys know eric has been in every other post when syracuse has a road game. Every post this season except the one where he's hurt. I'll remind you guys tomorrow
Guess he made the trip

So what were you saying about Dungey not playing today?

Lol

67A4C82F-E036-422B-9312-EDE4CC9EED5B.gif

I'll have to watch the game again. Didn't see him out there on offense.

It was difficult to see. The announcers never mentioned him and when he was involved with a play, after the whistle blew there were usually BC players still “falling” on him. Made it hard to see his number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom