No game thread for Pitt yet? This is the game thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No game thread for Pitt yet? This is the game thread

I'm still so mad the ACC took Pitt. One of the biggest positives I saw in leaving the Big East was I would no longer have to endure this Pitt slop twice every year. I have not enjoyed watching a game against Pittsburgh in like 20 years.

Cooney with his awful breakaway layup, then Buss's equally bad attempt. Jeeez

God, this team needs Bryant so bad it's not even funny. Time to recruit some men.

Dixon using the "they can't call a foul every play" defensive philosophy. Going to use his bench to foul and make us win from the foul line.

rstone7727 said:
God, this team needs Bryant so bad it's not even funny. Time to recruit some men.

I'm afraid for next year if we don't get him.

We can't hitthe broadside of a barn, but damn we are hustling hard right now.

I'm hoping to have 25 at the half at this point

Is there a reason Veley talks so much on the PA? I mean BJ hits the first FT and he says now here is the bonus shot and after he makes the second he says two Fts for Johnson.
We have to the 2nd worst PA guy in the nation behind the Louisville guy after every UL made 3 ball.

Is there a reason Veley talks so much on the PA? I mean BJ hits the first FT and he says now here is the bonus shot and after he makes the second he says two Fts for Johnson.
We have to the 2nd worst PA guy in the nation behind the Louisville guy after every UL made 3 ball.
He's never bothered me when I'm at the dome for a game.

Pitt just plays awful basketball. We are brick city but this overly physical crap is just garbage. Big ten come get the panthers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom