No game thread for Pitt yet? This is the game thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

No game thread for Pitt yet? This is the game thread

damn.. whose got an orange for dbag dixon in the handshake line

Man that illegal screen call hurt. It destroyed our momentum. But G wasted too much time before getting fouled and we never got Rak a touch down low.

They were looking to blow the whistle on that. Horrible.

I wouldn't say they... but he. I hate ref's that want to prove that they are not afraid of making a big call. So the most important thing to them is not to call the game, but to seek out a big call to validate their self worth. him.

I hate this sport. Only got 4 more games to watch this year. Will not spend 1 second watching any other games.

Starting to think the same. Man that was depressing.

JB needs to call attention to this. Seriously, we get officiated at home like we're Virginia Tech at Duke.
Refs let Rak get mugged the whole game then they make that call. I expect the ACC refs to try to determine the outcome of the game.

I still don't understand the offensive foul call at the end there. Said it was on BJ but they never showed the foul. Did anyone actually see it?

You mean the dude who crack backed Roberson at the free throw line?

Unbelievable

The play where we had it and our shot - Rak was late (or G left early) and committed a foul in the open clear as day. The rest of it is the rest of it but we had our shot.

The play where we had it and our shot - Rak was late (or G left early) and committed a foul in the open clear as day. The rest of it is the rest of it but we had our shot.

The announcers said the foul was called on BJ.

It was a hip check out in the open.
yup but rak was called for extending his knee slightly, i have such low expectations for these refs but even i am in disbelief. its like those refs know SU cant make the postseason so they wanted to keep Pitts chances alive singlehandedly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom