No game thread for Pitt yet? This is the game thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

No game thread for Pitt yet? This is the game thread

If you could harness the energy from the frustration Rak feels when he gets clobbered in the paint, you could power Manlius for 6 months.

Just not enough offense today. Missed way to many open shots. That's the story.

The moment Pitt went up 10 early in the 2nd half, this game was effectively over. Did we ever even get the lead down to 4?

Is it best to sit Cooney right now because he can't defend nor shoot with his back issues?

Just not enough offense today. Missed way to many open shots. That's the story.

That and pitt is just hitting everything. They absolutely love playing vs zone.

The zone and lack of on ball pressure and Pitt late shot clock execution made a comeback hard. I mean we just let them take 28 seconds on the shot clock every possession.

It's amazing how we just can't get stops seemingly all half.

Like usual, we lose games in the last few mins of the first, and first few minutes of the second.

And because our defense is so poor, we can never overcome it.

This is just like duke.

W

we have 14 offensive rebounds Pitt has 8 we are just not making shots.

That may be what the stats say. But there was a about a five minute sequence there where Pitt just opened up their lead with a sequence of 2nd chance points.

But agreed. We cannot score consistently. This ones is as good as over as i see it.

As was said by another, we've all seen this Pitt game over and over.

The zone and lack of on ball pressure and Pitt late shot clock execution made a comeback hard. I mean we just let them take 28 seconds on the shot clock every possession.

We need a 2nd defense. And more shooters. Lol and a healthy roster.

Roberson's face looks like Apollo Creed's in the hospital at the beginning of Rocky 2.

They sure made him pay for that early effort on the offensive boards. JTIII can't hold a match to Dixon. Dixon is Big John's real son. They should switch mascots with G'town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom