No material basis for this hunch... Just think Roberson is gonna blow up this year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No material basis for this hunch... Just think Roberson is gonna blow up this year

You forget that when Roberson was recruited some said that he would start from day one. If he had been able to practice at the start of last year I'm sure he would have had more meaningful playing time.
I think JAB just had a lot of options that took his minutes away from him. Some of it could have been confidence but the guys ahead of him deserved their PT. Now it's his time to shine.

Roberson was our best forward last year. now I loved grants tenacity, but only boeheim sits Roberson. he did so to make sure he'd come back. watch for jb to muddy the waters again especially if cm blows up.

This is one of the most athletic front courts we have had. McCullough, Roberson and Christmas that's a lot of athleticism. I think our defense is just as good as it always is and offense is much improved because we become more up tempo with the athletes that we have.

Roberson was our best forward last year. now I loved grants tenacity, but only boeheim sits Roberson. he did so to make sure he'd come back. watch for jb to muddy the waters again especially if cm blows up.
if only he'd had the foresight to start Patterson at point, he could have kept Ennis, too. so I guess that makes him a double failure

First time back since last April. Really enjoying the discussion on Roberson and also expecting him to have breakout year. The image that lingers in my mind from last year was time and time again when TR was in the game and would streak out on a fast break, no pass was ever delivered. The slow down half court offense was not a good use of his skills. That was last year and lets hope we can open up and run again with this years team. Still a lot to learn about how all the parts will fit together this year but there sure is a lot of raw talent and potential to be uncovered.

First time back since last April. Really enjoying the discussion on Roberson and also expecting him to have breakout year. The image that lingers in my mind from last year was time and time again when TR was in the game and would streak out on a fast break, no pass was ever delivered. The slow down half court offense was not a good use of his skills. That was last year and lets hope we can open up and run again with this years team. Still a lot to learn about how all the parts will fit together this year but there sure is a lot of raw talent and potential to be uncovered.
Nice post. I have no doubt our frontcourt and Roberson will hold their own against any team discounting foul trouble. We will advance as far as our backcourt allows us to this year. This years frontcourt will be formidable in the full court transition game and it will be up both guards to get them the ball.