No more denial | Syracusefan.com

No more denial

GooseMutt

All Conference
We are not good Hate to state the obvious over and over but we look like the keystone cops at times. It's incredibke how we are always out of position for rebounds. How we don't use out height and clear out to isolate. How without White we probably fold. How no one seems to know where the open spots are How few shots we take in the paint with our height. How everyone is afraid of their own shadows. How we can't dunk. Where am I.

We are not good Hate to state the obvious over and over but we look like the keystone cops at times. It's incredibke how we are always out of position for rebounds. How we don't use out height and clear out to isolate. How without White we probably fold. How no one seems to know where the open spots are How few shots we take in the paint with our height. How everyone is afraid of their own shadows. How we can't dunk. Where am I.
Yup, we have a lot of opportunities. Hopefully the team realizes this and takes nothing for granted. There is no reason that we are out hustled by an Atlantic Sun team. We had obvious mismatches that we did not take advantage of. Give it some time and hopefully between and when the ACC begins this team can use the practice time and the ability of playing some lesser talented teams to work on some of these opportunities.

How now brown cow?

At some point you have to question what the coaches are doing in practice given these issues seem to be systemic and crop up year after year. Our strategy seems to be to pray that the zone gets suffocating and one of our wings or guards turns into an NBA player and can carry the team with isos... if either of these don't happen it's season over.

Team will likely gel into something better by year-end, but specifically we need to go outside the program and find someone who can coach blocking out

Been decades and we're still terrible at it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom