No Source: but here is newest from the DudeWVU...think what u want... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No Source: but here is newest from the DudeWVU...think what u want...

Greg Swaim is off his nut tweeting like a 12 year old girl after her first kiss

Not sure why anyone reads him anymore after he openly admitted to being butthurt over the ACC not wanting WVU and to making stuff up in an attempt to undermine the conference.

Those 2 were the same people who in 2011 were guaranteeing that West Virginia had an invite to the SEC, after Texas A@ M moved. Their inside sources had indicated they were the first choice, but they just took Texas A@ M because it was easier. Then after Missouri got the bid , they started with we didn't want the SEC, so we refused the bid.

Just gonna go ahead and post this again.

32687293.jpg

Those 2 were the same people who in 2011 were guaranteeing that West Virginia had an invite to the SEC, after Texas A@ M moved. Their inside sources had indicated they were the first choice, but they just took Texas A@ M because it was easier. Then after Missouri got the bid , they started with we didn't want the SEC, so we refused the bid.

actually it was that female wvu tweeter that was going hard on wvu to the sec. she hasn't been heard of much since then.

Greg Swaim is off his nut tweeting like a 12 year old girl after her first kiss

For your reading pleasure, here are Swaims tweets on this. Read from the bottom up.

1. 32m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    This part is speculation, but I can see 20 team leagues split in half, with 9 conference games and then a CCG
    1. @GSwaim the #ACC (losing UM getting UL) is getting stronger and the #B1G (getting UM and Rut) is getting weaker. Plus B1G awful this year
  2. 38m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    Exit fees are a mere speed bump in a parking lot, as several #ACC schools screech tires onto the playoff/TV highway.
  3. 39m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    Of #ACC schools who were reluctant, they have either seen handwriting on the wall or may be left out of the party.
  4. 40m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @JonVoy Yes it is, but orchestrated by #SEC.
  5. 41m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @Lucassimo This is not lost on #UNLV. They are in the process of beefing up their athletic program/facilities as we speak.
  6. 43m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    As others who cover realignment have mentioned, this has been going on a while, but Miami has been the catalyst in finally willing to move.
  7. 46m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    The four team playoff was the death of the #BigEast, and now looks like it will be for #ACC. 4 playoff spots = 4 SuperConference Champs
  8. 48m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @jmiketaylor Not anymore. If there are only four super conferences, they almost have to go more than 16, or too many TV markets left out.
  9. 51m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @HemUnit #USF in a tough situation.
  10. 52m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @joepedigo @theDudeofWV #Pac12 geographically landlocked. They'll either need to add mid-majors or not add at all.
  11. 53m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @Snowcraig That's the $64K question, as the #Pac12 isn't going anywhere, but to add they're in a geographical hardship.
  12. 54m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @HokieHack Hokies aren't getting left out...football and TV market too good.
  13. 54m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @donaldchall Good question. This is going to happen in some form or fashion prior to June I'm told...could be sooner on news slipping out.
  14. 55m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @theDudeofWV @joepedigo You and I are hearing a lot of the same things...obviously ;)
  15. 56m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    Hate to use the word collusion, but this has all of the earmarks of the #B1G, #SEC and #Big12 working together towards an end.
  16. 57m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @HokieHack Not what I'm hearing. Still #VT and possibly #NCState or #UNC to #SEC. They want those TV markets.
  17. 58m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @HemUnit They could take the remaining #BigEast schools after fallout, but would virtually have no chance of ever getting into the playoffs.
  18. 59m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @theDudeofWV @joepedigo You're too kind...thank you.
  19. 59m Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @HemUnit There are some teams that will get left out, obviously. But the super conferences (except #Pac12) may go past 16 eventually.
  20. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @HokieHack One team from Tobacco Road will go to the #SEC. I wouldn't feel good about this if I were #Duke or #Wake.
  21. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @H2Pitt Not at all. Some of this is obviously speculation, but down the road I see the #Big12 taking #Pitt and #Syracuse.
  22. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    #BigEast had to go first, and #ACC next, to get down to four. Hoop conferences in a football world, is like bringing a knife to a gunfight.
  23. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    They had to blow up once conference to get to four super conferences, and the #ACC was always the obvious choice.
  24. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    Of course it makes sense with TV folks having to deal with four major conferences instead of five. It's cheaper.
  25. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @SteveShaw18 Waiting on the Manti Te'o interview...you just know Oprah's folks are all over that!!
  26. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @laxtonto From the word I'm getting, BOTH.
  27. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @RustyHamiltonTX What I'm trying to find out is how #big12 adding #FSU, #Clemson, #GoCanes & #GT brings enough revenue to pay for itself?
  28. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @SteveShaw18 Great point...although I did watch 4 minutes of the Armstrong interview last night.
  29. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    Just when I was going to have a nice quiet evening of HS basketball, they pull me back in again!! #ConferenceRealignment
  30. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    Why do I get OWN (Oprah Channel) and not the LHN? #Shocked
  31. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    This has zero to do with playoffs or even a CCG in the #Big12...all about TV money, I'm told.
  32. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @JustinMarcKeith In the end 16.
  33. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    The TV folks are initiating this, as none of it would happen with #Big12 until they did.
  34. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @ChipAN1 I have heard nothing on #Pitt and #Syracuse today, but suspect the #B1G will be involved with them when this blows up.
  35. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @Lucassimo That's sounding much more likely. #SEC waiting on #Big12 to do their thing, and then #SEC virtually ends the #ACC.
  36. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @JustinMarcKeith What appears to be happening is #SEC, #B1G and #Big12 bowing up the #ACC...to no one's surprise outside Tobacco Road.
  37. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    @Lucassimo More...as many as four is the word from Dallas today.
  38. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    We'll have a story up over the weekend at http://GregSwaim.com as more details come in, but expect Bowslby to say more shortly. #Big12
  39. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    Sitting back waiting on this to happen, and finally looks like it's close with #Big12 raiding #ACC in a larger block than expected.
  40. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    Several schools who were less responsive to leaving now much more receptive to money (TV folks on board). #FSU #Clemson #GoCanes #GT
  41. 1h Greg Swaim Show@GSwaim
    What we've all been waiting for may be on the verge of coming to fruition, with the #Big12 finally getting in the game and blowing up #ACC.

I'm calling it. Full. Of. .

As long as the Big 12 has Texas, they will NOT expand to 16 teams. They can't bring in enough schools to raise the payouts to a point where a split of the $$$ would be beneficial to UT. They have $$$ now. How much bigger could it really be adding 6 schools from the ACC?

Besides, Dude is forgetting that ESPN will not let the ACC die. The BIG would have to kill ESPN (and Disney) to kill the ACC. Not even Delany has that much power.

This guy really needs to lay off the 'shine and start applying logic. The UVA president has already come out and said they are very happy where they are at. So has the Prez at UNC. I know they are just words, but they were pretty emphatic and well crafted statements that would make these guys looks like assclowns if they all of a sudden go turncoat on the conference. Plus, both schools are deeply rooted in the ACC and practically run the thing. I just don't see either school leaving that powerbase without the other in tow, and neither wants to be associated with Maryland. The BIG is dreaming when it comes to snagging either of those schools. Won't happen. So the Dude's prognostications die there.

Someone needs to stick a boot up the BiG's ass and end this crap once and for all. A big $$$, forward thinking ACC media deal would do just that. Let the BiG be left with no other choices than to loot either the BE or Big 12 to make 16.

It is a colossal waste of time to try to rationalize or interpret this guy's drivel. Every week or two he pronounces "imminent" moves.

Duke to the SEC that's a good one... nice culture fit. I'm still laughing at that. Almost as funny as WVU going to the Pac 12 with UT and OU.

Adding UVA goes against the BIG strategy, why would you add an overlapping TV market with UVA and MD being rather close. The BIG will go after another large tv market if it tries to add another team.

"No Source" is this clown's middle name.

Dude "No Source" of WV. Fact is, this guy gets his material from drinking buddies and hallucinations. He should at least be as honest as MHVer3, who admits he makes stuff up to antagonize the ACC. Here's what I know: when all is said and done the Big 12 will be toast.
This guy is more full of than Doug

And you do know i dislike this guy...but all this is getting tiring...believe JB's way of handling would be far simpler. That is do a draft of teams and call realignment dead. Just thought you all should read this...have fun; think it is BS;but who knows anymore. Seems like the ACC offices have been quiet for a long time...after reading remember the sun does come up tomorrow!!!

http://www.eersauthority.com/big-10-and-sec-race-to-add-acc-schools/

I highly doubt the UVA part of this speculation. There is absolutely no discussion of this on the UVA boards other than someone linking it and 20 people yawning because they can't get past the acronym WVU. There are no other threads at all. I also checked the Penn State Board, which is where the Maryland story broke about the Big Ten, and nothing there either.

In addition, there was a huge political fight between the Board of Visitors and the President of the school over the summer where the leaders of the board tried to fire the President of the School. There was a huge uproar because they tried to do it "secretly", and it created an enormous mess that they then had to eat crow and back down from. I highly doubt the President, Teresa Sullivan, will be trying now to act on her own in secret to do something like move to the Big Ten. The President of Maryland faced a huge backlash from the Maryland faithful over his doing it and a lawsuit for having secret meetings. This would be very unpopular at UVA too.

WV wants to create as much instability in the ACC for their own benefit. They are out in an island and saying old friends FSU and Clemson...seriously? They screwed FSU this year.

People who are movers and shakers don't know who this clown is. His delusional rantings mean nothing

I love the Scout GT Board, the Hive:

Bobinski smiled when asked if Georgia Tech might be joining the realignment frenzy.

"That's the ultimate loaded question," he said, before quickly stressing he thinks the ACC is an "unbelievable home for Georgia Tech. It's the right fit in today's world for us." The Yellow Jackets' goals -- both athletically and academically -- are aligned with conference rivals such as North Carolina, Duke and Virginia, he added.

"That's the company Georgia Tech belongs in," Bobinski said. "It's the right alignment in a lot of ways. I don't have any inclination at this point in time that there's any different home in our future. Our goal right now -- us and the rest of the members of the ACC -- is be as good as we can be in football and strengthen the revenue base in and around the conference, so there's no temptation for folks to start to be picked off. We're all-in for the ACC."

And in response to the above

As heard by the Kooks:
New Georgia Tech AD says Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Duke and Virginia joining the B1G.

Cheers,
Neil

Here's another gem from the same thread:

straightjacket wrote: "The Wreck of The Tier 3 Gazillions"​
(Sung to the tune of Gordon Lightfoot's "The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald")​
The legend lives on from the Yinzers on down
to the big mine they they called "BurnYerSofas."
The mine, it is said, never gives up her dead
when the skies of September turn football.
With a load of coal ore sixty-six thousand fans more
than the ole Milan Puskar weighed empty,
that pale gold and blue was a quite ugly crew
when the "Gales of Expansion" came early.
The stadium's pride on the Mountaineer side
coming back from Mobile down in 'Bama.
As quarterbacks go, White was smaller than most
with a line and good captain named RichRod,
concluding pay terms from a couple of rich a-lums
when they left fully loaded for Wheelin'.
And later that night when the fans took their dumps,
could it be the north stands they'd been smellin'?
The lies on the net made a tattle-tale sound
and The Dude then wrote over his new post.
And ev'ry man knew, as Deloss Dodds did too
'twas the witch of ole Texas come stealin'.
The Networks came late and tier 3 dollars had to wait
when the Tea Time of Dodds came a callin'.
When afternoon came it was freezin' rain
in the face of Doc Holliday's ballin'
When suppertime came the ole Dude came on net sayin'.
"Fellas, it's Clemson and Noles, folks."
At seven P.M. a main brain fart caved in; he said,
"Fellas, it's now 'Canes-n-Jee-Tee to the Big 12!"
M-Hiver chimed in he had Chip-Brown comin' in
and the A-C-C schools were in peril.
And later that night when their brains ran outta light
came the "Wreck of the Tier 3 GAZILLIONS"!
Does any one know where the love of God goes
when the Hive's "ignore poster" won't function?
The moderators say they'd be sane to this day
if they'd banned fifteen kooks last September.
They might have WoadBlue or they might have DukeFan;
they may have s-tech 8-1 and his beer warm
And all that remains is the faces and the names
of Hive' s Five, ESS-PIN-Jacket, and 'Stormer!
UofPitt cries, CrazyPaco sings
in the rooms of their steel city mansions.
Old Pittsburgh's sterile Heinz' like a young man's Heaven,
Or At least for Sec-tion 1-3-seven.
In Virginia below, S-tech's beer can still flow;
6-2-2 takes in what beer he ships him.
And the coal boats go as the Yinzers all know
with the Gales of Expansion remembered!
As a musty old hall down in Morgantown prayed,
in the "Mountaineers Players' Cathedral."
The church bell chimed 'til it rang one hundred times
for each Thread on the Big 12 Expansion .
The legend lives on from the Yinzers on down
to the big mine they call "BurnYerSofas."
"The Big12," they all said, "never gives up fer dead
when the Tier 3 Ga-zillions come rollin!"
Best ACC Fan Forum and possibly the best Fan Forum I have ever visited.​
Cheers,​
Neil​

UVA with no VPI? Not going to happen. We already know what can happen when they try that.

UVA with no VPI? Not going to happen. We already know what can happen when they try that.

Different situation here but some of thes WVU posters need to kiss a girl and get a hobby. Schools like UVa, UNC, etc actually like being associated with each other.