No Source: but here is newest from the DudeWVU...think what u want... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

No Source: but here is newest from the DudeWVU...think what u want...

Do not underestimate the power of the politico's to require certain state schools to stay together. It will be hard to get UVA without VPI. Just as it will be hard to get UNC without NC State. They are not going to let one have a lifeline and let the other on a sinking ship.

People who are movers and shakers don't know who this clown is. His delusional rantings mean nothing

I agree but if you say something loud and long enough fools begin to believe it. The Big 12 is desperate and the funny thing is that the ACC has had one team leave since the 70's while the SWC disolved... Big 8 became the Big 12...lost Nebraska, Colorado, Missouri and A&M and yet many think that it's the ACC that is in trouble. I agree it is mostly fan fodder but football is a bit of a phallic thing as well and if you get some yahoo boosters who think the ACC is some kind of girly no money making basketball conference, there may be some pressure to leave. There is a reason why this guy is yapping so often and every time his link is clicked on 1 out of X will start to think it has to have some validity.

They'll be riots in the streets of the TarHeel state should UNC leave the ACC.
You'd essentially be asking them to play 3rd, 4th, and 5th fiddle to SEC, B1G, or most ludicrous, Big 12 programs.
Not enough money in the world for what they'd lose by bailing, and short of dire economic straits, ie; Maryland- they and the rest of 'em ain't goin' anywhere.

All the UVA folks I know hated it when the Gov put a gun to their head to force VT into the ACC. They would love to see VT go to the SEC or B12. The VT folks around here fancy themselves as SEC killers.

All the UVA folks I know hated it when the Gov put a gun to their head to force VT into the ACC. They would love to see VT go to the SEC or B12. The VT folks around here fancy themselves as SEC killers.

Where you from? (I ask because I'm from VA)

Most of the VT fans I know tend to be pretty arrogant about their team, that said most have written the Alabama game off as a loss already at the start of next year (understandably so).

Where you from? (I ask because I'm from VA)

Most of the VT fans I know tend to be pretty arrogant about their team, that said most have written the Alabama game off as a loss already at the start of next year (understandably so).

Richmond