No SU in the dance ... | Syracusefan.com

No SU in the dance ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
and the games are a little less interesting, what without a dog in the fight. I watched some of the games this afternoon and dozed off. So now I'm watching the NHL tilt between the Blackhawks and the Avalanche, not really hearing the call to switch over to the hoops. Anyone else feeling a little apathetic like this? :noidea:

and the games are a little less interesting, what without a dog in the fight. I watched some of the games this afternoon and dozed off. So now I'm watching the NHL tilt between the Blackhawks and the Avalanche, not really hearing the call to switch over to the hoops. Anyone else feeling a little apathetic like this? :noidea:
I'm watching but I actually watched a bit of Boston college vs Umass Lowell for the Hockey east title last night. I don't care about either team and I'm not the greatest hockey fan in the world either.

I think this has less to do with Cuse not making it, and more to do with the lack of excitement from this tournament today. Thursday and Friday were pretty much blah

Today has been the best day of the tournament so far. The first two days were pretty blahhh, comparatively. Yesterday was average, today was pretty fun to watch.

UK, oregon, and unc all escaped By dominating the final minute

Really poor last minute exscution by their opponents but credit those teams for stepping up..

BTW, the 'Hawks scored five goals in the 3rd, including three in a 34 second span. It was a great stretch! I was pumped! :)

Yeah, it's not the same with the 'cuse out of it. The Nova game and UNC game were good today but my brackets are so awful at this point I don't even have that to maintain my interest.

Yeah, it's not the same with the 'cuse out of it. The Nova game and UNC game were good today but my brackets are so awful at this point I don't even have that to maintain my interest.

I feel your pain. :D

This tourney has been dreadfully boring for the most part, but there have been a few VERY good games that started off with the Michigan game. It's getting slightly better. Still, I could deal with less Chris Weber. Why's he got a job?

Today was very good -- it's too bad the first 3 days wore us down a bit.

I

I do not, but man, the amount of people I've seen boycot the tourney because Cuse isn't in it, has been crazy

boycott, no

not care nearly as much, yup

I think if Cuse had not made the tourney last year. That first Thursday would have been just as exciting. Then Michigan state loses Friday?!! ( I have my days right, right?)

Perfect storm for me: recent cord-cutting (and in the process of moving), no SU, forgot to fill out a bracket, and the current NCAA set-up with tons of breaks in action and only one or two games being played at a time. I've only watched about 20 minutes of Nova and the Gonzaga game after that. Doubt I'll watch much more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom