No time to worry... | Syracusefan.com

No time to worry...

mantonio

Starter
This program is going better than I thought it would with the players we currently have, so we shouldn't be fretting over this.

Our move to the ACC will ensure MILLIONS of more dollars, & WILL improve our player roster, far beyond anything uconn or rutgers will garner.

We should be satisfied with contending for a Bowl this season, until we get the better recruits.

Remember, uconn might have won this, but there is NO WAY they get enough wins for a bowl this season.

WE will be bowling, while they will be watching from their couches...

Seriously, who really cares about this game except the players & fans of each team?

No one else in the country CARES about what's going on with Syracuse or uconn, so we should just relax & watch this program get back to prominence.

I would be upset if they lost in primetime during a game that really mattered for BCS implications.

Seriously, who really cares about this game except the players & fans of each team?

No one else in the country CARES about what's going on with Syracuse or uconn, so we should just relax & watch this program get back to prominence.

I would be upset if they lost in primetime during a game that really mattered for BCS implications.

I don't think I'll be alive when this happens.

Two years ago we lost in conn and you were telling their fans that they stunk and we were on the rise - two years later the same can't be true.

Admit its not all rainbows - after the past two weeks their isn't really any way you can spin it anymore.

Very disapointing as a cuse fan - we stink. Can we win next week? Absolutely but that doesnt make these past two weeks any less on an embarassment. If we were what we thought we were thwse conversations wouldn't be happening.

Let's go orange - make something happen these last few weeks, please.

THIS will be happening within the next 2 to 3 years.

Syracuse needs just a couple of gamebreakers. They already have some solid role players, but that won't do it.

Two years ago we lost in conn and you were telling their fans that they stunk and we were on the rise - two years later the same can't be true.

Admit its not all rainbows - after the past two weeks their isn't really any way you can spin it anymore.

Very disapointing as a cuse fan - we stink. Can we win next week? Absolutely but that doesnt make these past two weeks any less on an embarassment. If we were what we thought we were thwse conversations wouldn't be happening.

Let's go orange - make something happen these last few weeks, please.

C'mon, you know it's about PLAYERS... We need a few STUDS on this team, & until then, it's helter skelter...

C'mon, you know it's about PLAYERS... We need a few STUDS on this team, & until then, it's helter skelter...

Everybody's entitle to their opinion, but you have to be the most delusional person on the planet.

That doesn't make it any better - perception by others if they care or not is huge.

Recruits maybe - how about the bandwagon fans in Syracuse that we need to show up on Friday?

It's college football - plenty to care about

Players or not - when the show up for two weeks straight not ready to play its more than that.

Without wins and consistency you aren't going to see any studs

This program is going better than I thought it would with the players we currently have, so we shouldn't be fretting over this.

Our move to the ACC will ensure MILLIONS of more dollars, & WILL improve our player roster, far beyond anything uconn or rutgers will garner.

We should be satisfied with contending for a Bowl this season, until we get the better recruits.

Remember, uconn might have won this, but there is NO WAY they get enough wins for a bowl this season.

WE will be bowling, while they will be watching from their couches...
Dude you said the same thing last year. Result - BCS game. You said the same thing about their hoops team. Result = NC. Just stop.

Dude you said the same thing last year. Result - BCS game. You said the same thing about their hoops team. Result = NC. Just stop.

They don't have enough great players yet to be BCS game caliber team.

Uconn got into the BCS game by default, because the Big East was really weak last season.

You are expecting too much from a team that sunk too low in the last decade, & was left for dead...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom