Class of 2014 - Noah Brown | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Noah Brown

TheBigSqueez

Walk On
Sparta (N.J.) Pope John XXIII's Noah Brown is one of the top overall athletes on the east coast and his offer list is growing every day.

CuseConfidential.com caught up with him a couple days ago to see if Syracuse has been looking at Brown.

"I have not heard from them, but I am interested."

That interest did pick up this morning by Syracuse as they offered the three star prospect and he alerted CuseConfidential.com.

"Syracuse offered me today."

Some programs are looking at the Garden State product to play running back and others are looking at him as a wide receiver. He told that he is up in the air about where he plays.

"It's about half and half," he said. "I'm really open to both. I played both this year, for a while now, so it's something I'm comfortable with."

The 6-foot-2, 220-pound Brown believes what attracts schools is his size. He again told what his size means to him.

"I definitely use my size to my advantage," he said. "I think I'm a faster player for my size and I'm very aggressive and have good vision running the ball. I think I have pretty good hands too."

Syracuse is his thirteenth overall offer, but the great thing about that is Brown is not in any hurry to make a decision or name favorites.

"I'm still pretty wide open with that," he told near the start of the month. "I haven't picked any favorites yet. I hope to have maybe a top 5 before the season starts. I'm definitely not going to rush anything. I'm going to be patient with it."

This weekend Brown competed in the Rivals Camp Series presented by Under Armour in New Jersey where he was the top overall offensive performer. He beat out a few players that Syracuse fans are aware of already in offensive lineman Quenton Nelson, Curtis Samuel, and K.J. Williams.

In case you missed it here is a rundown of what 's Adam Friedman thought of Brown's performance over the weekend.

"It would be hard to argue that there has been a more talented group of wide receivers at any of the previous stops on Rivals Camp Series Presented by Under Armour. That makes what Brown did Saturday all the more special. Brown has come a long way from last offseason, putting on about 20 pounds of good weight, becoming a better athlete and being much more physical. Listed as an athlete, Brown can play on defense as well but Saturday, he showed he is a high-level BCS talent on offense. He was consistently able to break press coverage, run routes without getting bumped off track and was explosive enough out of his breaks to create separation. At most, Brown may have dropped one catchable ball all day."

Sparta (N.J.) Pope John XXIII's Noah Brown is one of the top overall athletes on the east coast and his offer list is growing every day.

CuseConfidential.com caught up with him a couple days ago to see if Syracuse has been looking at Brown.

"I have not heard from them, but I am interested."

That interest did pick up this morning by Syracuse as they offered the three star prospect and he alerted CuseConfidential.com.

"Syracuse offered me today."

Some programs are looking at the Garden State product to play running back and others are looking at him as a wide receiver. He told that he is up in the air about where he plays.

"It's about half and half," he said. "I'm really open to both. I played both this year, for a while now, so it's something I'm comfortable with."

The 6-foot-2, 220-pound Brown believes what attracts schools is his size. He again told what his size means to him.

"I definitely use my size to my advantage," he said. "I think I'm a faster player for my size and I'm very aggressive and have good vision running the ball. I think I have pretty good hands too."

Syracuse is his thirteenth overall offer, but the great thing about that is Brown is not in any hurry to make a decision or name favorites.

"I'm still pretty wide open with that," he told near the start of the month. "I haven't picked any favorites yet. I hope to have maybe a top 5 before the season starts. I'm definitely not going to rush anything. I'm going to be patient with it."

This weekend Brown competed in the Camp Series presented by Under Armour in New Jersey where he was the top overall offensive performer. He beat out a few players that Syracuse fans are aware of already in offensive lineman Quenton Nelson, Curtis Samuel, and K.J. Williams.

In case you missed it here is a rundown of what 's Adam Friedman thought of Brown's performance over the weekend.

"It would be hard to argue that there has been a more talented group of wide receivers at any of the previous stops on Camp Series Presented by Under Armour. That makes what Brown did Saturday all the more special. Brown has come a long way from last offseason, putting on about 20 pounds of good weight, becoming a better athlete and being much more physical. Listed as an athlete, Brown can play on defense as well but Saturday, he showed he is a high-level BCS talent on offense. He was consistently able to break press coverage, run routes without getting bumped off track and was explosive enough out of his breaks to create separation. At most, Brown may have dropped one catchable ball all day."

Sorry about starting a new thread. Just didn't want to post on a thread that will probably disappear into the ether.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom