Noah Vonleh | Syracusefan.com

Noah Vonleh

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
Would have looked really good in the middle of our zone. Kid has moves.

Indiana is shooting lights out but so is Michigan. Great offensive game. I wouldn't want to play Indiana right now. They are a better scoring team than three months ago.

he would've looked good in orange. i'm not watching the game but i just pulled up cbs box score.
says indiana's played 10 guys so far.

Would have looked really good in the middle of our zone. Kid has moves.

I thought the same thing when we played them.

Apparently, JB said Vonleh was a "must have get", but Vonleh graduated early and we missed him. Thankfully, many on the recruiting board thought that Roberson was better anyways.

If Vonleh was on the team this season, it would create the possible scenario that some of us wonder about: Volneh repeatedly plays in the OOC, and like so many others, makes mistakes, gets taken out quickly with his confidence a little shot, JB plays his more experienced players as usual, and Vonleh doesn't play much until there is an injury. Not saying that would have happened but one does wonder why so many other teams have productive frosh and we have so few.

I thought the same thing when we played them.

Apparently, JB said Vonleh was a "must have get", but Vonleh graduated early and we missed him. Thankfully, many on the recruiting board thought that Roberson was better anyways.

If Vonleh was on the team this season, it would create the possible scenario that some of us wonder about: Volneh repeatedly plays in the OOC, and like so many others, makes mistakes, gets taken out quickly with his confidence a little shot, JB plays his more experienced players as usual, and Vonleh doesn't play much until there is an injury. Not saying that would have happened but one does wonder why so many other teams have productive frosh and we have so few.
Ennis? Seriously, we have had a lot of freshman play here. Probably as much as other top 20 programs have had.

can the kid play in a zone? JAB does not care about offensive centers

I didn't say 'none'. Pay attention.

Ennis? Seriously, we have had a lot of freshman play here. Probably as much as other top 20 programs have had.

I don't think that's what he means. JB is a great coach but clearly his methods are not for every player. I think some pretty good players have had their confidence crushed. If they stick it out, lots of them go on to be successful, but not usually in that same year.

One might want to do some research on this matter.
I'd also like these guys to recap all the productive frosh out there...JB would have sat Andrew wiggins!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom