Noel in the 2-3 | Syracusefan.com

Noel in the 2-3

Rocco

Watching you.
Good lord, it hurts watching him play for those UK scrubs. He would've been dominant anchoring the zone. We would have been unbeatable. Smh.

Yes, but lots of shadyness went on in that recruitment. Nothing worse than getting a final 4 and/or NT taken away.

Yes, but lots of shadyness went on in that recruitment. Nothing worse than getting a final 4 and/or NT taken away.

Calipari? Shadyne$$? No way...

He is shooting free throws blindfolded tonight

Seriously my uncoordinated sister could shoot better from the line

And you know the NCAA would have been all over us from day one. Calipari is just waiting for the right time to launch his escape pod.
starwars4_0665.jpg

And you know the NCAA would have been all over us from day one. Calipari is just waiting for the right time to launch his escape pod.
starwars4_0665.jpg
He's at the perfect place, hell JS can't even fart to loud and the NCAA comes a calling.

Believe me, they're always prepared for us.
IMG_7524.jpg
How about UNC and their African Studies classes, what happened with that? They go and suspend McDonald for 3 games when the team sucks. Ohhhhhhh that was such a bad penalty. What? I feel bad for JS.

What the ^&*% is up with all of these Noel threads lately?

How about UNC and their African Studies classes, what happened with that? They go and suspend McDonald for 3 games when the team sucks. Ohhhhhhh that was such a bad penalty. What? I feel bad for JS.
Exactly, when they suck.
I feel a UK slap on the wrist coming anytime soon.
Oh wait, they might win this game.
NCAA: We'll do it later! :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom