Noel in the 2-3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Noel in the 2-3

What the ^&*% is up with all of these Noel threads lately?

Because of how messed we are in the middle of our zone at this point. It's therapeutic at times to think of what would have been...

His wing span is unreal... it's like Inspector Gadget... and he gets off the floor in a millisecond.

Noel's D and shot blocking last night was truly impressive. Amazing how he blocks shots without fouling. If he had come to SU this year, we win it all. I can't even imagine how many blocks he gets playing in the middle of the zone.

I have to admit I was wrong - I thought that DC2 was going to give us the post game we have lacked and was to be the better fit for SU both late this year and over the long haul. I believed that Noel would be a hindrance to his (and to a lesser extent Roc's) development, but DC has been much slower developing than I believed, and there is a good chance that the Orange would be undefeated and ranked #1 if NN was manning the middle.

NN gets a lot of hate becuase he went to UK but what he is doing on a pretty bad team with no real legit PG's very impresive. Old Miss beat UK off the dribble all night and loses by 20 with Noel telling them no time after time.

I can't be the only one thinking that Noel would be getting 12 minutes a game while Keita gets all the court time in close games, can I?

Haha, glad I've mastered the art of not posting duplicates.

I can't be the only one thinking that Noel would be getting 12 minutes a game while Keita gets all the court time in close games, can I?

LMAO...this is probably very true.

For whoever was watching the game, did you see how many times NN bitchslap blocked Henderson when he was driving? I like Henderson's fire, but that was funny as hell to watch. It was like a 5 year old driving on Shaq. Henderson was owned by Noel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom