Noel @ Syracuse Midnight Madness | Syracusefan.com

Noel @ Syracuse Midnight Madness

If I had my pick of one guy to get, Noel would be thy guy without a doubt.

Does that mean he is choosing to attend our Midnight Madness festivities over others that are in his top schools, or are they not holding events at the same time we are?

Good way to get a recruit to not want to come here... Midnight Madness is the worst event we put on. It's cheesy and not many fans come. It was better when it was at Manley my freshman year, place was packed.

Good way to get a recruit to not want to come here... Midnight Madness is the worst event we put on. It's cheesy and not many fans come. It was better when it was at Manley my freshman year, place was packed.

Maybe Xmas will shatter a backboard.

completely agree..the first 2 years we did it at manley the place was so much better and it atleast had some excitement to it, i didnt go last year but the year before i remember more about people on trampolines (guys not girls) then i do any sort of basketball entertainment

completely agree..the first 2 years we did it at manley the place was so much better and it atleast had some excitement to it, i didnt go last year but the year before i remember more about people on trampolines (guys not girls) then i do any sort of basketball entertainment
Skipped it last year as well, not worth my time. I think i was working the women's hockey game instead. Much more fun than seeing Naughty by Nature perform...

...agreed, unless we duplicate what KY, Kansas, NC, or Duke does...or even NCState and some others...we come across as being second rate for this event...if a kid comes to ours and then goes to the other team's madness...we come out looking poorly...
Manley was better because even if small crowd it looked filled..now it looks empty; have been last year and several years ago at Manley...gotta say last year sucked...Either we get a firm that specializes in events to put on a great show..or do not invite recruits to it...

Syracuse really needs to do something more culturally modern at their Midnight Madness. Would it kill them to get a good musical act? the scrimmage is fine. I don't think there needs to be much more than just a musical act, slam dunk contest, maybe 3pt contest and a scrimmage. And cool intro's.

Syracuse really needs to do something more culturally modern at their Midnight Madness. Would it kill them to get a good musical act? the scrimmage is fine. I don't think there needs to be much more than just a musical act, slam dunk contest, maybe 3pt contest and a scrimmage. And cool intro's.
are you saying naughty by nature is not good!?!?!

i'd rather have him come to a few home games than this. But atleast he is coming on campus. Lets all keep our fingers crossed for a quick commitment

Would you want him to perform Sailing or Arthur's Theme?

This is our problem - we shoot to low! It isn't an either\or situation - how about BOTH!! That would rock the recruiting world!!!

Who's the musical guest this year? Kris Kross?
keepin' with the early '90s theme, i'd vote for a little 3rd bass ...with former st. francis coach brian nash's brother prime minister pete nice.

Fort Drum gave me two tickets to it last year, but the dates conflicted with the old mans birthday dinner. Gave the tickets to a die hard Cuse fan, he said if he ever went again he would bring ear plugs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom