Noel to 12? | Syracusefan.com

Noel to 12?

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
thats what the storrs board is saying...that the news Jake was referring 2?

heard that other places too. That was my guess in that thread... could be a good thing, could be a bad thing

If this is true, I think it would be great news for Syracuse. I have long said that I would rather have Noel then Coleman, though I wouldnt mind Coleman either. However since it seems like Kentucky is our main competition for both these guys I feel like we would be able to land one of the two, hopefully Noel.

If this is true, I think it would be great news for Syracuse. I have long said that I would rather have Noel then Coleman, though I wouldnt mind Coleman either. However since it seems like Kentucky is our main competition for both these guys I feel like we would be able to land one of the two, hopefully Noel.

Who's to say we can't get both?

I heard Robert Carter to UK is a possibility, he and DC are very, very similar players.

Also, I think OSU, not UK, is our main competition for Coleman

If Coleman goes anywhere else it will be Kentucky. It would be great if we could get both, but if one comes I doubt the other will follow. They will probably both be playing center here, though Noel could play on the wing.

I think OSU is the main threat for Coleman, watch out for PC on Noel. This was indeed the news I was referring to. Not sure if its a good thing though.

I think OSU is the main threat for Coleman, watch out for PC on Noel. This was indeed the news I was referring to. Not sure if its a good thing though.

Are Noel and Ledo pretty close? Throw Dunn in there and you have a top 2/3 class in the nation for 2012

Also, I think OSU, not UK, is our main competition for Coleman
Coleman cancelled a visit there recently, if I recall correctly.

I am struggling trying to figure out how Noel going to PC is a good thing potentially...

I am struggling trying to figure out how Noel going to PC is a good thing potentially...
I took that as saying he wasn't sure Noel reclassifying to 2012 was a good thing. Might mean he wants to join PC's class. Noels had recently said (if I recall correctly) that he was definitely not going to re-classify to 2012.

I took that as saying he wasn't sure Noel reclassifying to 2012 was a good thing. Might mean he wants to join PC's class. Noels had recently said (if I recall correctly) that he was definitely not going to re-classify to 2012.
Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. Was thinking maybe he was saying Noel going somewhere else would open us up to someone else (but he said it wasnt about DC2)...I was confused.

Jake, with Noel coming to the '12 class do you think we have a good shot with him, and how does this affect Coleman if Noel does decide to come here?

Tony Parker is a similar big body like Coleman who is favoring OSU at the moment as well.

What's going on at Providence all of a sudden. They couldn't recruit flies the last 10 years. All of a sudden they're a destination for top 10 kids? Sounds like something fishy goin on (like illegal).

I think Noel going 12 is a good thing for us. Looking forward to his visit for midnight madness. Noel and Coleman can surely play together.

I think Noel going 12 is a good thing for us. Looking forward to his visit for midnight madness. Noel and Coleman can surely play together.
Where is everyone else going to play? ;)

i think based on my "inside" knowledge that we get either coleman or noel. of course my inside knowledge comes from the inside of my head

I hope your right but would be alittle surprised because we already have Keita and Rak, possibly Fab returning for his jr year( I would say 70 percent yes right now) Noels and Coleman aren't the type where one will sit as freshmen. But that would without a doubt be the toughest frontcourt in the country hands down.
James and Fair moving to upperclass experienced roles. Plus a freshmen Grant.
Hope we get atleast one of them.
Anyway surprise me and grab both :)!

Nerlens Noel cuse.jpg

Looks great in Cuse gear; doesn't he!

Do we like the guard that is visiting with Noel. Is that a Scoop/Rick type of situation.

What's going on at Providence all of a sudden. They couldn't recruit flies the last 10 years. All of a sudden they're a destination for top 10 kids? Sounds like something fishy goin on (like illegal).
Cooley is a good coach got some momentum when he got in and took off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom