Non conference teams playing at the dome | Syracusefan.com

Non conference teams playing at the dome

DonLightfoot

All Conference
According to various comments in the forum over the years these teams get compensated by us in some way. I assume that statement is true, but I stand to be corrected. Considering there are no fans in the stands and no applicable revenue for us, I'm wondering what arrangement, if any, is made during this virus situation.

According to various comments in the forum over the years these teams get compensated by us in some way. I assume that statement is true, but I stand to be corrected. Considering there are no fans in the stands and no applicable revenue for us, I'm wondering what arrangement, if any, is made during this virus situation.
I linked an article on this in the daily articles for hoops today. The OOC teams playing here still get compensated, but it is less than in normal years. Everyone apparently understands...

There is still applicable revenue even without the gate - TV Revenue.

I am sure there is still some compensation but a large amount less.

It’s an honor to play at the Dome. That should be enough. Certainly memorable for the players

It’s an honor to play at the Dome. That should be enough. Certainly memorable for the players

That may be true but these guarantee games are the primary funding for many of these athletic departments.

If we’re going to pay teams to come play us you’d think we would always pay for the upgrade that includes the victory package.

Our home schedule should always be filled with the best wins money can buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom