North Carolina game thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina game thread

Game is over. Sad to say it. Just off. Completely. UNC is firing on all cylinders.

You have to think a run is in these guys but I'm not sure they can get enough stops to pull this out.

Too much dribbling and not enough movement. Make their bigs have to move on defense. We're attacking too quickly. G is once again having a turnover fest against Carolina. He had 8 the last time we played them. Richardson needs some sneakers that he can stay on his feet.

This. WAY too much dribbling, 1-on-1, and not enough movement.

Jim said defense wasn't the issue

Disagree completely
The problem is he never thinks defense is the issue - even if they hang 100 on us.

The best part of Carolina's game is their passing. They are all very good. Their interior passing is terrific. Cooney and Gbinge have been getting killed on dribble penetration out front. That should not happen. I also notice that teams all have guards who can make floaters and we don't have anyone. It's obviously not a teaching point for us.

Maybe we're guarding the 3-pt line TOO well...

UNC 0-11 from 3, but they are killing us in the paint.

Chip away slowly and keep things respectable. Then a chance at the end. Trying to be hopeful.

G has come up really small last 2 games, very disappointing.

Unc is the better team. Just dont wanna get embarassed. Get it within 10 and hope for another miracle.

Yeah. They have so many weapons. I don't think Paige has ever played well against us but they beat us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom