North Carolina Game... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina Game...

Kennedy with an abysmal game and you cannot have Dami on Cook terrible job

Probably time to consider sitting Drake, hes definitely not locked in today

Trimbo has been uneven all year, another less then stellar half.

Brutal. Even if this team schedules a cupcake to end the season they certainly don’t pass any eye test. They have no business being in the tournament.

Brutal. Even if this team schedules a cupcake to end the season they certainly don’t pass any eye test. They have no business being in the tournament.

Agreed

They’re looking at a few non tourney seasons. Desko won’t survive that.

The lads are going to come out in the second half shot out of a cannon. Vamos!

The inability to draw up anything for Hiltz is losing the luster on March for me, O had been disappointing outside of Dordo

I'm starting to wonder what the team mindset is at this point? You could agrue we simply don't have as much talent as the other teams in the league, but for the seniors that came back for one more shot you're quickly running out of time.

I'm starting to wonder what the team mindset is at this point? You could agrue we simply don't have as much talent as the other teams in the league, but for the seniors that came back for one more shot you're quickly running out of time.
The 5-0 record and No.1 rankling last year was a mirage.

Lots of issues right now but one of the most frustrating is the way the offense has ignored Hiltz these last few games. Seems like they want the older players to drive the offense but I don’t this any of them have the talent of Hiltz. Stop taking him for granted.

The inability to draw up anything for Hiltz is losing the luster on March for me, O had been disappointing outside of Dordo
scanlon might be the worst 22 of all time. He is a non factor. no offensive creativity to get him involved either.

Oddly enough, FO's are 9-9.

Although we don't know what to do the the ball when he have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom