Northwestern game... tickets, etc.? | Syracusefan.com

Northwestern game... tickets, etc.?

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
I'll be heading to the SU@NU game.

Are any other board members heading to the game?

So far the options are to get tickets via SU ($40 + fees, location likely not great) or tag along with the Chicago alumni club.

I'll be there..
Working on tickets through my brother in law who lives in Chicago

I'll PM you
Thanks for the response about Ga Tech

I'll be there. Still need to get tickets. I assumed the best seats would be available when Northwestern single game tickets went on sale.

So far the options are to get tickets via SU ($40 + fees, location likely not great) or tag along with the Chicago alumni club.[/quote

Anyone going should be able to get pretty decent seats...since they don't start school until mid-September.

Picked my tickets up off Stubhub and paid 20 bucks for 3rd row on the Syracuse sideline, and the prices have actually dropped since when I bought them. Last time we were there in 08 we had a pretty good fan showing even for the last year of GRob.

So far the options are to get tickets via SU ($40 + fees, location likely not great) or tag along with the Chicago alumni club.
I am going. Haven't gotten mine yet. The Stubhub option sounds pretty good to me...

I am going. Haven't gotten mine yet. The Stubhub option sounds pretty good to me...
I agree.

Sometimes it's nice to sit among friends, though I suspect that NU's crowd will be among the most civil in the world of college football.

I got tickets behind the Cuse bench like 6 rows up and right on the 50 yard from Stubhub... was like $40 bucks after all the fees and stuff.

I can't wait.

Tickets were as low as 6 bucks on Stub Hub when I looked earlier...$15 for 1st level behind the SU bench.