Not a good start bubble competition wise | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Not a good start bubble competition wise

Idk by winning games in front of us?
we had a chance this week. We lost to a bad Clemson team and lost out on getting a quality win. They made a nice run but it's over.

clemson loss is the killer. still would have a decent shot if we won that game even with loss tonite. gonna be extremely difficult now.

You’re a broken record dude. I’m a pessimist but you make me look like sunshine
I really haven't said much at all about this teams tourney chances. This week killed any chance we had.

what were you saying when we went 5 games in a row?

what were you saying when we went 5 games in a row?
The 5 game winning streak was needed to get in shouting distance of the bubble. The Clemson loss was a killer and tonight could have made up for it but we couldn't get it done.

The 5 game winning streak was needed to get in shouting distance of the bubble. The Clemson loss was a killer and tonight could have made up for it but we couldn't get it done.
Did you sit here and tell everyone “we can’t make it” every single game

I admire your optimism, but I cant see any way we make the tourney (unless we go undefeated or 1 loss from here on out)

i didnt say we were making the tourny. i dont think we are. but 4-1 road record in acc is no joke, but wont be enough.

i didnt say we were making the tourny. i dont think we are. but 4-1 road record in acc is no joke, but wont be enough.
I agree that it wont be enough, lol. We've improved but were just not there this year... we havent been good in a while actually. Currently were in a dilemma of should we turn on the coach who has brought us years and years of success but lately has us as a perennial bubble team (worse this yr). Anyone that says what a coaching job hes done this yr... just remember he recruited this team. So if they were so bad to begin with it is the coaches fault. I dont think we should have ever gotten as bad as we currently are

We need to finish at least 6-3 with maybe 1 ACC tourney win.

Roadies with FSU and Louisville are likely losses. So do the math.