Not sold on Cooney on offense , shaky potatoes. I dont think | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Not sold on Cooney on offense , shaky potatoes. I dont think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is awkward..

In all seriousness, this is solidifying my point earlier in the thread. He will have really big games ( like this one), but he will have games where he can't make a shot. It's just the type of player he is, imo.

Cooney will be a very pleasant surprise this year. I think he will be the player we all expected he would be when he committed to the Cuse.

Cooney looked very good tonight: shooting, defense, steals, etc. MG also played very well. Keep up the good work, guys. These two are key to our season. Also, Tyler Ennis didn't score, but he had 8 rebounds and 7 assists. No doubt we need to him to put a couple in the basket to keep the defense honest, but his job is to pass out dimes and steal and rebound the long caroms.

Last edited:
his shot warrants him as a starter but he is what we have, I expect to see more and more Gbinje. Cooney just doesn't look confident out there

What Ithaca Barrel didn't realize was that Shakey's Potatoes are MOJO POTATOES (for real).

http://www.shakeys.com/Menu/Chicken.aspx

Mojo Potatoes...I smell a new nickname.

Shakey Potatoes.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics