Not sold on Cooney on offense , shaky potatoes. I dont think | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Not sold on Cooney on offense , shaky potatoes. I dont think

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to Barrel, he was far from the only poster that was critical of Cooney. He was just the most recent and the only one to use the awesome shaky potatoes term.

DYNASTY!

Shakys.JPG

Buckets of Fun!

Last edited:
well, if Shaky Potatoes ever wins the Derby, the board needs to get a cut of Barrels winnings.

He's a yearling located in Ocala right now... Hopefully see him at Saratoga as a 2 year old next summer, the dam's name is JB's regret which had possibilities too ( I was thinking JBs orange) and like I said I usually let me daughters name them but I am stepping in on this one it's Shaky Potatoes. Nice looking colt I might add!

I told my wife about the name and she loved it. I think shaky potatoes is something my grandfather use to say but What do I know,

He's a yearling located in Ocala right now... Hopefully see him at Saratoga as a 2 year old next summer, the dam's name is JB's regret which had possibilities too ( I was thinking JBs orange) and like I said I usually let me daughters name them but I am stepping in on this one it's Shaky Potatoes. Nice looking colt I might add!

I told my wife about the name and she loved it. I think shaky potatoes is something my grandfather use to say but What do I know,
I have to tell you IB, about now I am begging you to say that 2014 will be a lousy year for me.

I went 6 of 7 versus Fowler in 91... Yet I'm here typing on my IPAD like a loser, it's not really that big of a deal. as I said yesterday lets see what happens versus real teams when he has guys in his face and be turns it over a few times and starts 1-5 behind the arc. I knew he would go off versus some scrub team and people would get all geeked out about it. It's a long season fellas, I'm actually really enjoying this, will be a fun season.

Sincerely the shake master

He came through against Georgetown in the Big East Tournament, in one of our biggest wins of the season last year.

It took Rautins some time before he started making big shots in big games. I have confidence Cooney will get there.

Hey, I live in Ocala! If you let me know what farm he is on I will go get pictures of Shaky and post them here on the forum. Promise.

Do you know Pogo 's horses?

BOTH he has to do? I'll take that bet. If I win, you can donate it to a Fine Lot Tailgate.

Just to be clear, he has to be greater than 36% AND hit greater than 80 3 pt FGs.

Don't think it will happen, but I like your chutzpah.

Well, I am off to a good start. So far, extrapolated to 39 games (which I know is a stretch) Trevor is "on pace"
to hit 130 3-point FG. If his % drops to 36% with the same rate of attempts it would be 96 made

Well, I am off to a good start. So far, extrapolated to 39 games (which I know is a stretch) Trevor is "on pace"
to hit 130 3-point FG. If his % drops to 36% with the same rate of attempts it would be 96 made

Yeah. I don't think he'll hit the under. I think the only shot I have is the percentage. Happy to lose this bet, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom