Not suprised at all. | Syracusefan.com

Not suprised at all.

I am. I've been as critical as anyone of the team's recent play, but losing to BC is flat out shocking and embarrassing.

What tonight told me is that we can lose to literally anyone we play...even a 15/16 seed in the NCAAs.

Does this mean they are not "great" afterall?
They have been great. Tonight they surely were not great. Especially on offense. It's hard to win when you have so much trouble scoring.

ghfdghfdghfdghfdghfd

Congrats...jerk statement of the night.

Just asking. After all all the assurances we have had.

And if you were one of the ones doing the "great" spouting off, its no wonder you don't like the question.

Were you?

Its not just the scoring. The 3pt defense has been really bad. Time to drop down and start re climbing the respect ladder

And if you were one of the ones doing the "great" spouting off, its no wonder you don't like the question.

Were you?

Do us all a favor and walk it off.

Were you?
No I wasn't. Nor was I a guy that came right to the board after a tough loss almost in glee. Jerk was the default word.

No I wasn't. Nor was I a guy that came right to the board after a tough loss almost in glee. Jerk was the default word.

Who is in "glee"?

I have gotten a little tired of the "great" claims as we have been walking on the edge for weeks.

Who is in "glee"?

I have gotten a little tired of the "great" claims as we have been walking on the edge for weeks.
First thing you write is a gloat. Shame on you. Give Igor a call. maybe you can pass on a message.

in front of a bus.

Reality bites
First thing you write is a gloat. Shame on you. Give Igor a call. maybe you can pass on a message.

Toughen up. This team was LUCKY to win the past two. The luck ran out tonight.

Lets see how much luck we have against Duke, UVA, UNC and at Maryland. Maybe we can salvage a 4 seed.

Reality bites

Lets see how much luck we have against Duke, UVA, UNC and at Maryland. Maybe we can salvage a 4 seed.

Really dude?? Go root for nc state.

Reality bites

why were we lucky? Ennis made a 3 that was not all that far from the 3 pt line. And we stole the ball from NC State. Seems like good basketball plays to me. Was Indiana lucky in '87?
What team do you root for? Maybe we can compare team resumes?

Reality bites

Reality is, we don't have UNC on the remaining schedule.

And you're the guy who said that Cooney wasn't a high D-1 player, right?

Flacusian said:
They have been great. Tonight they surely were not great. Especially on offense. It's hard to win when you have so much trouble scoring.

This team has had trouble scoring most of the year. There's no hiding that.

why were we lucky? Ennis made a 3 that was not all that far from the 3 pt line. And we stole the ball from NC State. Seems like good basketball plays to me. Was Indiana lucky in '87?
What team do you root for? Maybe we can compare team resumes?

Dasher, I suspect I was rooting for SU when you were playing blocks on the den floor.

I have said that this team has significant flaws since the beginning of the season.

That three was from 30+ft. The 3pt line is 18'9" It was a lucky shot.

Townie72 said:
It's possible to root for SU while being realistic about the strengths and weaknesses of the team. Some can't grasp that concept.

Well said. I thought this deserved more than a like.

Dasher, I suspect I was rooting for SU when you were playing blocks on the den floor.

I have said that this team has significant flaws since the beginning of the season.

That three was from 30+ft. The 3pt line is 18'9" It was a lucky shot.
and the guy that made the two free throws for Pitt. A 48% foul shooter hitting 8 of 9. What was that. And I wish I was playing with blocks when you were rooting for the Orange. I click my heels every day and say I want to go back. But I can't. I am old.

Well said. I thought this deserved more than a like.

That wasnt my point. To go from 25-0 to 25-1 and then claiming we are headed to a 4 seed if we are lucky? Thats extreme which was very much my point.

Reality bites

Now you're just being an a**hole. Seems to come easy for you.:rolleyes:

It's possible to root for SU while being realistic about the strengths and weaknesses of the team.

Some can't grasp that concept.

Just as some cant grasp that one loss does not kill an entire season after winning the first 25.

I wouldn't expect much from this team going forward. The reality is they're burnt and have been struggling against bad teams. I would expect multiple losses going forward. I would live to be wrong but this team just doesn't have it right now. Not one guy is playing well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom