Not To Get All Sappy... (Tailgate) | Syracusefan.com

Not To Get All Sappy... (Tailgate)

pacusewife

Maker of Banners
but you guys are the best! Thanks to a little (erm maybe more than that) liquid courage I met so many of you and had an amazing time! So much so I introduced myself by my handle to those guys set up beside us that weren’t even part of our tailgate (they were also awesome).

Always a great time, can’t wait to see you all again!

but you guys are the best! Thanks to a little (erm maybe more than that) liquid courage I met so many of you and had an amazing time! So much so I introduced myself by my handle to those guys set up beside us that weren’t even part of our tailgate (they were also awesome).

Umm, those people next to us were Clemson fans from NJ. They probably didn’t care what your handle was. Lol. But it was nice seeing you guys again.

Umm, those people next to us were Clemson fans from NJ. They probably didn’t care what your handle was. Lol. But it was nice seeing you guys again.
Other side! But they didn’t care either hahaha

Will say seeing the energy early made me seriously miss the dome and surrounding experiences
Glad you could enjoy it regardless of the outcome

It was a great time and really enjoyed talking to everyone.
Thanks to everyone that was super nice to my Clemson friends that came along, they had a blast and had nothing to say but nice things about it all!

Personally, I don’t mind sappy at all...rather, I encourage it. When I got there, I just looked around and savored the moment. Many folks take the tailgate and opportunity to be in the dome for granted. There are many of us for whom that opportunity is much more rare.

In my own version of sappy, the Fine tailgate, Syracusefan, and being at the dome mean a lot to me. Dan Johnson drew me in with his welcoming soul so long ago, after I found his news posting while searching for any tidbit I could find on Syracuse football. I wandered up from Virginia one Saturday and he was the first person to say hi.

Life is busy and I may not get there every game or even every year, but I love the camaraderie, the intensity, and revelry. I encourage all of you to celebrate the moment, to get past the times when success looks doubtful, and to share the love of SU sports fanaticism when & while you can.
Generations of SU fans have come before us and you folks are following in that Fine tradition. I appreciate the inclusion and look forward to those times I can join in. See you next week...LGO!!

Glad you stopped by. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you. Next time!

335D4F4E-328C-4C16-8CEC-65F78577CED6.jpeg

That was my friend. He said he wanted to make sure the shirt he wore supported his team but also something the CUSE fans would love.

Yep, saw you chatting it up with him having a good time. Seemed like good people. My buddy took the picture.

That was an impressive tailgate. Food was excellent and there was no shortage of it. Great job by Jeremy, Cuseregular and Mark, as well as everyone else who helped.

They need to add some more bathroom options to that lot.

One last bonus was it forced us to enter the Dome from Gate B. No line, got right in. A far cry from the chaos in the other end zone.

Wasn't part of the tailgate, but I will say that the Skytop tailgating scene was a lot of fun. Music, cornhole, beers flowing, and just a great time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom