Not to pick on a certain current Pitt fan but... | Syracusefan.com

Not to pick on a certain current Pitt fan but...

jekelish

Living Legend
...knowing who Lamar Patterson's brother is I just ventured to their board for the first time this year. I opened up a random thread with Patterson in the headline.

Within the first five posts was a certain grandmother basically calling people idiots and defending him.

The more things change...

I never knew he was related to the king of the halfback dump off pass.

...knowing who Lamar Patterson's brother is I just ventured to their board for the first time this year. I opened up a random thread with Patterson in the headline.

Within the first five posts was a certain grandmother basically calling people idiots and defending him.

The more things change...
oh no.

must...sign...on...

pitt...

board...

I never knew he was related to the king of the halfback dump off pass.
And nothing personal against her, and certainly not against Lamar, or Perry. Hell, I hope my mom is as passionate about my son's athletics endeavors.

Just not quite in the same way.

Edit: and yes, she uses the exact same handle that she used to with us.

And nothing personal against her, and certainly not against Lamar, or Perry. Hell, I hope my mom is as passionate about my son's athletics endeavors.

Just not quite in the same way.

Edit: and yes, she uses the exact same handle that she used to with us.
link, or my grandma is not there.

I wrote about that in the, apparently deleted, Hey Pitt thread. Lucky guess on my part.

I was a bit surprised. Not a whole lot of throwing LP's teammates under the bus. She must be mellowing a bit.
I couldn't get the thread on my iPad? :noidea: Can the Internet Sleuth help a fella out?

I couldn't get the thread on my iPad? :noidea: Can the Internet Sleuth help a fella out?
The link above (Jekelish's post #6) didn't work for you? You need to remove the space between the c and the o. This site won't let you type the words Sc out or Riv als. Oh Lord

The link above (Jekelish's post #6) didn't work for you? You need to remove the space between the c and the o. This site won't let you type the words Sc out or Riv als. Oh Lord
You don't realize who you are dealing with here.Oh Lord