Not to pick on a certain current Pitt fan but... | Syracusefan.com

Not to pick on a certain current Pitt fan but...

jekelish

Living Legend
...knowing who Lamar Patterson's brother is I just ventured to their board for the first time this year. I opened up a random thread with Patterson in the headline.

Within the first five posts was a certain grandmother basically calling people idiots and defending him.

The more things change...

I never knew he was related to the king of the halfback dump off pass.

...knowing who Lamar Patterson's brother is I just ventured to their board for the first time this year. I opened up a random thread with Patterson in the headline.

Within the first five posts was a certain grandmother basically calling people idiots and defending him.

The more things change...
oh no.

must...sign...on...

pitt...

board...

I never knew he was related to the king of the halfback dump off pass.
And nothing personal against her, and certainly not against Lamar, or Perry. Hell, I hope my mom is as passionate about my son's athletics endeavors.

Just not quite in the same way.

Edit: and yes, she uses the exact same handle that she used to with us.

And nothing personal against her, and certainly not against Lamar, or Perry. Hell, I hope my mom is as passionate about my son's athletics endeavors.

Just not quite in the same way.

Edit: and yes, she uses the exact same handle that she used to with us.
link, or my grandma is not there.

I wrote about that in the, apparently deleted, Hey Pitt thread. Lucky guess on my part.

I was a bit surprised. Not a whole lot of throwing LP's teammates under the bus. She must be mellowing a bit.
I couldn't get the thread on my iPad? :noidea: Can the Internet Sleuth help a fella out?

I couldn't get the thread on my iPad? :noidea: Can the Internet Sleuth help a fella out?
The link above (Jekelish's post #6) didn't work for you? You need to remove the space between the c and the o. This site won't let you type the words Sc out or Riv als. Oh Lord

The link above (Jekelish's post #6) didn't work for you? You need to remove the space between the c and the o. This site won't let you type the words Sc out or Riv als. Oh Lord
You don't realize who you are dealing with here.Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom