Not worried... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Not worried...

Don't you have face off guys to be bitching about?

So much complaining, so little time.

:p

Just kidding.

LOL I wish our Lax team had half the defense we do this year. Big game tonight for them.

Would have thought that same lineup should have been able to beat BC easily too.

Yup, hard to bank any game as a W after that debacle and the near choke job vs Maryland.

Cuse can beat gatech with Ennis, Fair, Cooney, Christmas, G...and me and marsh.

Let grant sit for the whole game, none of this 10 minute nonsense, and play Roberson more. Get him ready to play real minutes v fla st.

Cuse holds serve till duke in 2 weeks and that game is for the east #1.

Va won't beat any of the other top 4 ACC teams in Greensboro.

Orange are still in a nice spot.

I like a positive post in times like this.

KaiserUEO said:
Cuse can beat gatech with Ennis, Fair, Cooney, Christmas, G...and me and marsh. Let grant sit for the whole game, none of this 10 minute nonsense, and play Roberson more. Get him ready to play real minutes v fla st. Cuse holds serve till duke in 2 weeks and that game is for the east #1. Va won't beat any of the other top 4 ACC teams in Greensboro. Orange are still in a nice spot.

We would kill them with our perimeter shooting

ROCuse said:
I like a positive post in times like this.

A lot to be positive about. This team could get a good draw in the tourney and win the NC.

They're not the best team in the country but they could still win a NC. That's how the tourney works.

Would have thought that same lineup should have been able to beat BC easily too.
Orange in a different mental spot then.

I'd call BC an egg, but agree with the overriding point. Get healthy for the dance. UVA deserves all the praise they get, played an excellent game.

First egg laid by this team. Most concerned about grants health.

Congrats to UVA, took care of business.

We're used to getting screwed by unbalanced schedules.

No doubt we'll outlast them in the real season.

2nd egg. Otherwise, I hope the rest is true.

hate to say it but this team is DONE!

25-0 is such a tease

CJ Fair laying bricks will take us nowhere

there was a point during this season when i thought we were the team of destiny...i no longer feel that way

25-0 is such a tease

there was a point during this season when i thought we were the team of destiny...i no longer feel that way

Melodramatic much?

How did you feel after last year's team got annihilated in the regular season finale @ Gtown last year? Did you think we were poised for a F4 run?

I am not worried that we got beat without JG by a hot team in their place on their senior day -- had to expect that they were going to play their "A" game against us and they are very well coached.

What does concern me is the following stat:

Baye/Gbinije combined minutes: 42
Baye/Gbinije combined defensive rebounds: 1

25-0 is such a tease

You seem like a reasonable person.

25-0 is such a tease

great post

How can people watch this game today and not realize that Virginia is a much better team than SU. I don't think it's even close. They have balance, inside and out, they play great defense, pass the ball extremely well, and they have depth. They play really hard and with a purpose. There biggest problem is that they acted like they just won the national championship. I'm not sure if they have high enough national expectations and are settling for the ACC regular season championship, which the ACC doesn't even recognize. They don't play again for eight days and may not get their edge back again.

Every year Michigan State has someone get hurt and everyone makes endless excuses for them. Where are our excuse makers!!! :)

How can people watch this game today and not realize that Virginia is a much better team than SU. I don't think it's even close. They have balance, inside and out, they play great defense, pass the ball extremely well, and they have depth. They play really hard and with a purpose. There biggest problem is that they acted like they just won the national championship. I'm not sure if they have high enough national expectations and are settling for the ACC regular season championship, which the ACC doesn't even recognize. They don't play again for eight days and may not get their edge back again.
I'll concede UVa was the better team today, especially in the last 10 minutes. But a MUCH better team than SU, I'd have to disagree.
They would not have beaten the SU team that showed up against Duke in the Dome. We just need to figure out to get that team to start showing up again.
We just need to get everyone healthy and back on track.

I have doubt .

Tomorrow is coming rather quick. The zone fools some, the offense fools no one.

25-0 is such a tease

Sounds like someone got caught up in ridiculous expectations. Team is far from DONE!