Not worried... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Not worried...

Every year Michigan State has someone get hurt and everyone makes endless excuses for them. Where are our excuse makers!!! :)

That's been true all season long--certain teams lose, and get "credit" for those loses as a function of excuses.

These last two games...time to play Roberson. We need another potential inside scorer off the bench. Going small isn't going to work in the tourney. Trial by fire.

PeteCalvin said:
These last two games...time to play Roberson. We need another potential inside scorer off the bench. Going small isn't going to work in the tourney. Trial by fire.

Tell JB you think Roberson needs to play more. I'm sure he'll appreciate the advice.

hate to say it but this team is DONE!

25-0 is such a tease

CJ Fair laying bricks will take us nowhere

there was a point during this season when i thought we were the team of destiny...i no longer feel that way

Remember Georgetown last year?

While I agree with the basic thought here, once again, unless Roberson brings the ball inside himself, how will he score? We feed the inside so poorly. We hit Rak in position a few times yesterday (two rimmed out and he threw down two others), but unless we get much better going inside, this offense is going to continue to stink. I still don't understand why CJ never sets up on the block.

Last edited:
First egg laid by this team. Most concerned about grants health.

Congrats to UVA, took care of business.

We're used to getting screwed by unbalanced schedules.

No doubt we'll outlast them in the real season.

BC was a pretty big egg. I am concerned about grant as well but if you go back to the first Duke game the facts are clear. As a team the shooting % just isn't there. They have had many open looks and just don't knock them down. This season is shaping up to look like the end of last years regular season and we all know how that ended. See you in Dallas!

FairfaxOrange said:
Remember Georgetown last year?

The big difference is that no one was hurt last year. It was just a slump.

First egg laid by this team. Most concerned about grants health.

Congrats to UVA, took care of business.

We're used to getting screwed by unbalanced schedules.

No doubt we'll outlast them in the real season.
Would the ACC ever dare to give SU a schedule that did not have either Duke, UNC, Pitt, Louisville twice in a season or have it back loaded? The BE never did and it always seem some lesser team was at the top of the league with their easier schedule.