Note to visitors | Syracusefan.com

Note to visitors

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
If you're intent is to come here and talk hoops, or SU being in the ACC etc, that is great. But if your intent is to come here and trash other ACC teams thus causing threads that go back and forth between OTHER teams in the ACC...that won't fly. Those threads will be deleted and if it keeps up you'll be deleted.

As a structural family therapist, I highly approve of those boundaries!

What is a structural family therapist?

Thanks Bees ... I have been writing the same thing 1n several topic areas. There have some very good contributors from the ACC and they should be encouraged to continue here.

What is a structural family therapist?
Actually, I was kidding around about the "structural" part because I haven't done that in ages. "Structural" is a particular type of family therapy where the focus was on boundaries and staying in the present moment rather than belaboring the past.

hey are you really 87? lol
61! Don't make it worse than it is. I am an extremely young, somewhat immature 61 year-old. I've been following the team since '87. And I am extremely out of my depth on this board, but I do my best.

61! Don't make it worse than it is. I am an extremely young, somewhat immature 61 year-old. I've been following the team since '87. And I am extremely out of my depth on this board, but I do my best.

This is disappointing. I was thinking you were Michelle Beadle.

This is disappointing. I was thinking you were Michelle Beadle.
She could be an extremely young looking 61 years old. Just sayin'/

She could be an extremely young looking 61 years old. Just sayin'/
Ha ha! Nice try, but I am afraid that ship has sailed. Re: Michelle, my maiden name is Beadle and all Beadles in the U.S. are distantly related. She's probably my 8th cousin.

Ha ha! Nice try, but I am afraid that ship has sailed. Re: Michelle, my maiden name is Beadle and all Beadles in the U.S. are distantly related. She's probably my 8th cousin.

Maybe she is from West Virginia?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom